A longitudinal analysis of older Australian women's consultations with complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) practitioners, 1996-2005
- Adams, Jon, Sibbritt, David, Young, Anne F.
Age of Alcohol Initiation and Progression to Binge Drinking in Adolescence: A Prospective Cohort Study
- Aiken, Alexandra, Clare, Philip J., Wadolowski, Monika, Hutchinson, Delyse, Najman, Jackob M., Slade, Tim, Bruno, Raimondo, McBride, Nyanda, Kypri, Kypros, Mattick, Richard P.
Attrition in longitudinal studies: who do you lose?
- Young, Anne F., Powers, Jennifer R., Bell, Sandra L.
Bidirectional prospective associations of metabolic syndrome components with depression, anxiety, and antidepressant use
- Hiles, Sarah A., Révész, Dóra, Lamers, Femke, Giltay, Erik, Penninx, Brenda W. J. H.
Burden of atrial fibrillation and stroke risk among octagenarian and nonagenarian women in Australia
- Abbas, Shazia Shehzad, Majeed, Tazeen, Nair, Balakrishnan R., Forder, Peta, Weaver, Natasha, Byles, Julie
Cohort management: developing and maintaining participant databases in longitudinal studies
Cohort profile: the Hunter Community Study
- McEvoy, Mark, Smith, Wayne, Hancock, Stephen, Smith, Derek, Attia, John, D'Este, Catherine, Duke, Janine, Peel, Roseanne, Schofield, Peter, Scott, Rodney, Byles, Julie, Henry, David, Ewald, Ben
Examination of the association between mental health, morbidity, and mortality in late life: findings from longitudinal community surveys
- Burns, Richard A., Butterworth, Peter, Browning, Colette, Byles, Julie, Luszcz, Mary, Mitchell, Paul, Shaw, Jonathan, Anstey, Kaarin J.
Fit and well at eighty: defying the stereotypes of age and illness
Fruit and vegetable consumption among mid-age and older women in Australia
Gender differences in the supply of alcohol to adolescent daughters and sons
- Najman, Jackob M., Clare, Philip J., Mattick, Richard P., Kypri, Kypros, Aiken, Alexandra, Wadolowski, Monika, Hutchinson, Delyse, Slade, Tim, Bruno, Raimondo, Vogl, Laura, Degenhardt, Louisa
Intimate partner violence adversely impacts health over 16 years and across generations: a longitudinal cohort study
- Loxton, Deborah, Dolja-Gore, Xenia, Anderson, Amy E., Townsend, Natalie
Long-term follow-up of people with co-existing psychiatric and substance use disorders: patterns of use and outcomes
- Greig, Renay L., Baker, Amanda, Lewin, Terry J., Webster, Rosemary A., Carr, Vaughan J.
Longitudinal data analysis: statistical methods for analysing longitudinal changes in health related quality of life which account for deaths and impute for longitudinal missing data.
Longitudinal diet quality is not associated with depressive symptoms in a cohort of middle-aged Australian women
- Lai, Jun S., Oldmeadow, Christopher, Hure, Alexis J., McEvoy, Mark, Byles, Julie, Attia, John
Longitudinal inconsistency in responses to survey items that ask women about intimate partner violence
- Loxton, Deborah, Powers, Jennifer, Townsend, Natalie, Harris, Melissa L., Forder, Peta
Online and offline recruitment of young women for a longitudinal health survey: findings from the Australian Longitudinal Study on Women's Health 1989-95 cohort
- Loxton, Deborah, Powers, Jennifer, Anderson, Amy E., Townshend, Natalie, Harris, Melissa L., Tuckerman, Ryan, Pease, Stephanie, Mishra, Gita, Byles, Julie
Parental supply of alcohol and alcohol consumption in adolescence: prospective cohort study
- Mattick, R. P., Wadolowski, M., Aiken, A., Clare, P. J., Hutchinson, D., Najman, J., Slade, T., Bruno, R., McBride, N., Degenhardt, L., Kypri, K.
Parental supply of sips and whole drinks of alcohol to adolescents and associations with binge drinking and alcohol-related harms: a prospective cohort study
- Aiken, Alexandra, Clare, Philip J., De Torres, Clara, Wadolowski, Monika, Bruno, Raimondo, Kypri, Kypros, Mattick, Richard P., Peacock, Amy, Boland, Veronica C., Degenhardt, Louisa, Yuen, Wing See, Hutchinson, Delyse, Najman, Jackob, McCambridge, Jim, Slade, Tim, McBride, Nyanda
Patterns of Medications for Atrial Fibrillation Among Older Women: Results From the Australian Longitudinal Study on Women’s Health
- Abbas, Shazia Shehzad, Majeed, Tazeen, Nair, Balakrishnan R., Forder, Peta M., Weaver, Natasha, Byles, Julie E.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?