Reference intervals for non-fasting CVD lipids and inflammation markers in pregnant Indigenous Australian women
- Schumacher, Tracy L., Oldmeadow, Christopher, Clausen, Don, Weatherall, Loretta, Keogh, Lyniece, Pringle, Kristy G., Rae, Kym M.
Transcutaneous immunization with a novel lipid-based adjuvant protects against Chlamydia genital and respiratory infections
- Hickey, Danica K., Aldwell, Frank E., Beagley, Kenneth W.
Supplementation with a blend of krill and salmon oil is associated with increased metabolic risk in overweight men
- Albert, Benjamin B., Derraik, José G. B., Brennan, Christine M., Biggs, Janene B., Garg, Manohar L., Cameron-Smith, David, Hofman, Paul L., Cutfield, Wayne S.
Lipid-based mesophases as matrices for nanoscale reactions
- Salvati Manni, Livia, Fong, Wye-Khay, Mezzenga, Raffaele
Association between omega-3 index and blood lipids in older Australians
- Ferguson, Jessica J. A., Veysey, Martin, Lucock, Mark, Niblett, Suzanne, King, Katrina, MacDonald-Wicks, Lesley, Garg, Manohar L.
Molecular characterization of lipopolysaccharide binding to human α-1-acid glycoprotein
- Huang, Johnny X., Azad, Mohammad A. K., Yuriev, Elizabeth, Baker, Mark A., Nation, Roger L., Li, Jian, Cooper, Matthew A., Velkov, Tony
Oxidized fish oil in rat pregnancy causes high newborn mortality and increases maternal insulin resistance
- Albert, Benjamin B., Vickers, Mark H., Cutfield, Wayne S., Gray, Clint, Reynolds, Clare M., Segovia, Stephanie A., Derraik, José G. B., Lewandowski, Paul A., Garg, Manohar L., Cameron-Smith, David, Hofman, Paul L.
Improvement of the omega 3 index of healthy subjects does not alter the effects of dietary saturated fats or n-6PUFA on LDL profiles
- Dias, Cintia B., Amigó, Núria, Wood, Lisa G., Mallol, Roger, Correig, Xavier, Garg, Manohar L.
Structure-Activity Relationships of Daptomycin Lipopeptides
- Karas, John A., Carter, Glen P., Howden, Benjamin P., Turner, Adrianna M., Paulin, Olivia K. A., Swarbrick, James D., Baker, Mark A., Li, Jian, Velkov, Tony
APOE genotype differentially modulates plasma lipids in healthy older individuals, with relevance to brain health
- Wong, Matthew Wai Kin, Braidy, Nady, Crawford, John, Pickford, Russell, Song, Fei, Mather, Karen A., Attia, John, Brodaty, Henry, Sachdev, Perminder, Poljak, Anne
Plasma apolipoproteins and physical and cognitive health in very old individuals
- Muenchhoff, Julia, Song, Fei, Theobald, Adam, Kirchner-Adelhardt, Susanne, Kwok, John B., Richmond, Robyn L., McEvoy, Mark, Attia, John, Schofield, Peter W., Brodaty, Henry, Sachdev, Perminder S., Poljak, Anne, Crawford, John D., Mather, Karen A., Kochan, Nicole A., Yang, Zixuan, Trollor, Julian N., Reppermund, Simone, Maston, Kate
Sustainable production of biomass and biodiesel by acclimation of non-acidophilic microalgae to acidic conditions
- Abinandan, Sudharsanam, Subashchandrabose, Suresh R., Cole, Nicole, Dharmarajan, Rajarathnam, Venkateswarlu, Kadiyala, Mallavarapu, Mallavarapu
Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids and hyperlipidaemias
- Ferguson, J. J. A., Dias, C. B., Garg, M. L.
Plasma n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids are negatively associated with obesity
- Micallef, Michelle, Munro, Irene, Phang, Melinda, Garg, Manohar
Plasma lipidome variation during the second half of the human lifespan is associated with age and sex but minimally with BMI
- Wong, Matthew Wai Kin, Braidy, Nady, Poljak, Anne, Pickford, Russell, Vafaee, Fatemeh, Crawford, John, Muenchhoff, Julia, Schofield, Peter, Attia, John, Brodaty, Henry, Sachdev, Perminder
Beyond blood lipids: phytosterols, statins and omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid therapy for hyperlipidemia
- Micallef, Michelle A., Garg, Manohar L.
Effect of 12 weeks high oleic peanut consumption on cardio-metabolic risk factors and body composition
- Barbour, Jayne A., Howe, Peter R. C., Buckley, Jonathan D., Bryan, Janet, Coates, Alison M.
Enzymatic hydrolysis of monoacylglycerols and their cyclopropanated derivatives: molecular structure and nanostructure determine the rate of digestion
- Manni, Livia Salvati, Duss, Michael, Assenza, Salvatore, Boyd, Ben J., Landau, Ehud M., Fong, Wye-Khay
Exome-derived adiponectin-associated variants implicate obesity and lipid biology
- Spracklen, Casandra N., Karaderi, Tugce, Yaghootkar, Hanieh, Schurmann, Claudia, Fine, Rebecca S., Kutalik, Zoltan, Preuss, Michael H., Lu, Yingchang, Wittemans, Laura B.L., Allison, Matthew, Amin, Najaf, Auer, Paul L., Bartz, Traci M., Blüher, Matthias, Boehnke, Michael, Borja, Judith B., Pennell, Craig E., Wang, Carol A.
Evaluation of in-situ fatty acid extraction protocols for the analysis of staphylococcal cell membrane associated fatty acids by gas chromatography
- Crompton, Marcus J., Dunstan, R. Hugh
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?