Increased use of knowledge translation strategies is associated with greater research impact on public health policy and practice: an analysis of trials of nutrition, physical activity, sexual health, tobacco, alcohol and substance use interventions
- Wolfenden, Luke, Mooney, Kaitlin, Gonzalez, Sharleen, Hall, Alix, Hodder, Rebecca, Nathan, Nicole, Yoong, Serene, Ditton, Elizabeth, Sutherland, Rachel, Lecathelinais, Christophe, McCrabb, Sam
A purple patch for evidence-based health policy?
- Cormack, Mark, Boxall, Anne-marie, Hullick, Carolyn, Booth, Mark, Gruen, Russell L.
Dementia risk reduction in practice: The knowledge, opinions and perspectives of Australian healthcare providers
- Zheng, Lidan, Godbee, Kali, Radford, Kylie, Anstey, Kaarin J., Peters, Ruth, Steiner, Genevieve Z., Daylight, Gail, Ee, Carolyn, Hill, Thi Yen, Hohenberg, Mark I., Lautenschlager, Nicola T., McDonald, Keith, Pond, Dimity
The HIVE: a co-created art installation about health
- Watfern, C., Doran, B., Dadich, A., Triandafilidis, Z., Habak, S., Boydell, K. M.
Effectiveness of technology-enabled knowledge translation strategies in improving the use of research in public health: systematic review
- Brown, Alison, Barnes, Courtney, Byaruhanga, Judith, McLaughlin, Matthew, Hodder, Rebecca K., Booth, Debbie, Nathan, Nicole, Sutherland, Rachel, Wolfenden, Luke
Factors to consider during the implementation of nutrition and physical activity trials for people with psychotic illness into an Australian community setting
- Mucheru, Doreen, Ashby, Samantha, Hanlon, Mary-Claire, McEvoy, Mark, MacDonald-Wicks, Lesley
Twitter metrics complement traditional conference evaluations to evaluate knowledge translation at a National Emergency Medicine Conference
- Yiu, Stella, Dewhirst, Sebastian, Jalali, Ali, Lee, A. Curtis, Frank, Jason R.
Bringing stroke clinical guidelines to life
- English, Coralie, Bayley, Mark, Hill, Kelvin, Langhorne, Peter, Molag, Marja, Ranta, Annemarei, Solomon, John M., Turner, Tari, Campbell, Bruce C. V.
Increasing the capacity of policy agencies to use research findings: a stepped-wedge trial
- Williamson, Anna, Barker, Daniel, Green, Sally, D'Este, Catherine, Davies, Huw T. O., Jorm, Louisa, Shakeshaft, Anthony, Rudge, Sian, Redman, Sally
Collaborative development of a perioperative thermal care bundle using the guideline implementability appraisal tool
- Duff, Jed, Walker, Kim, Edward, Karen-Leigh
Evaluation of a multifactorial approach to reduce the prevalence of pressure injuries in regional Australian acute inpatient care settings
- Smith, Sarah K., Ashby, Samantha E., Thomas, Lynette, Williams, Felicity
A systematic review and meta-analysis of written self-administered psychosocial interventions among adults with a physical illness
- Lambert, Sylvie D., Beatty, Lisa, McElduff, Patrick, Levesque, Janelle V., Lawsin, Catalina, Jacobsen, Paul, Turner, Jane, Girgis, Araf
Effective strategies for scaling up evidence-based practices in primary care: a systematic review
- Ben Charif, Ali, Zomahoun, Hervé Tchala Vignon, LeBlanc, Annie, Langlois, Léa, Wolfenden, Luke, Yoong, Sze Lin, Williams, Christopher M., Lépine, Roxanne, Légaré, France
How dietary evidence for the prevention and treatment of CVD is translated into practice in those with or at high risk of CVD: a systematic review
- Schumacher, Tracy L., Burrows, Tracy L., Neubeck, Lis, Redfern, Julie, Callister, Robin, Collins, Clare E.
In the driver's seat: development and implementation of an e-learning module on return-to-driving after stroke
- Frith, Janet, Hubbard, Isobel, James, Carole, Warren-Forward, Helen
A picture tells a thousand words: a content analysis of concussion-related images online
- Ahmed, Osman H., Lee, Hopin, Struik, Laura L.
Evidence-to-practice gap in the translation of dietary intake advice for the prevention of cardiovascular disease
The development of ORACLe: a measure of an organisation's capacity to engage in evidence-informed health policy
- Makkar, Steve R., Turner, Tari, Williamson, Anna, Louviere, Jordan, Redman, Sally, Haynes, Abby, Green, Sally, Brennan, Sue
Systematic reviews examining implementation of research into practice and impact on population health are needed
- Yoong, Sze Lin, Clinton-McHarg, Tara, Wolfenden, Luke
Social media and social marketing in relation to facilitated communication: harnessing the affordances of social media for knowledge translation
- Hemsley, Bronwyn, Dann, Stephen
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?