Adverse incidents in acute psychiatric inpatient units: rates, correlates and pressures
- Carr, Vaughan J., Lewin, Terry J., Sly, Ketrina A., Conrad, Agatha M., Tirupati, Srinivasan, Cohen, Martin, Ward, Philip B., Coombs, Tim
Correlates of older adult inpatients' personal care provision to people with functional difficulties in Ghana
- Awuviry-Newton, Kofi, Ofori-Dua, Kwadwo, Newton, Abraham
Establishing a dedicated toxicology unit reduces length of stay of poisoned patients and saves hospital bed days
- Isoardi, Katherine Z., Armitage, Melanie C., Harris, Keith, Page, Colin B.
Identifying low value pathology test ordering in hospitalised patients: a retrospective cohort study across two hospitals
- Hure, Alexis, Palazzi, Kerrin, Peel, Roseanne, Geraghty, David, Collard, Phillip, De Malmanche, Theo, Tran, Huy, Reeves, Penny, Searles, Andrew, Jorm, Louisa, Attia, John
Implementation of a recovery-oriented model in a sub-acute Intermediate Stay Mental Health Unit (ISMHU)
- Frost, Barry G., Turrell, Megan, Sly, Ketrina A., Lewin, Terry J., Conrad, Agatha M., Johnston, Suzanne, Tirupati, Srinivasan, Petrovic, Kerry, Rajkumar, Sadanand
Measuring observed mental state in acute psychiatric inpatients
- Sly, Ketrina, Lewin, Terry J., Carr, Vaughan J., Conrad, Agatha M., Cohen, Martin, Tirupati, Srinivasan, Ward, Philip B., Coombs, Tim
Mental health hospital admissions: a teachable moment and window of opportunity to promote change in drug and alcohol misuse
- Graham, Hermine L., Copello, Alex, Griffith, Emma, Clarke, Latoya, Walsh, Kathryn, Baker, Amanda L., Birchwood, Max
Phase of care prevalence for prostate cancer in New South Wales, Australia: a population-based modelling study
- Yu, Xue Qin, Luo, Qingwei, Smith, David P., Clements, Mark S., Patel, Manish I., O'Connell, Dianne L.
Preventable mortality in geriatric hip fracture inpatients
- Tarrant, S. M., Hardy, B. M., Byth, P. L., Brown, T. L., Attia, J., Balogh, Z. J.
Providing nicotine dependence treatment to psychiatric inpatients: the views of Australian nurse managers
- Wye, P., Bowman, J., Wiggers, J., Baker, A., Carr, V., Terry, M., Knight, J., Clancy, R.
Readiness to quit smoking and quit attempts among Australian mental health inpatients
- Stockings, Emily, Bowman, Jenny, Wiggers, John, McElwaine, Kathleen, Baker, Amanda, Terry, Margarett, Clancy, Richard, Bartlem, Kate, Wye, Paula, Bridge, Paula, Knight, Jenny
Regional disparities in health care resources in traditional Chinese medicine county hospitals in China
- Zhu, Dawei, Shi, Xuefeng, Nicholas, Stephen, He, Ping
Risk assessment and fall prevention: practice development in action
Shift climate profiles and correlates in acute psychiatric inpatient units
- Lewin, Terry J., Carr, Vaughan J., Conrad, Agatha M., Sly, Ketrina A., Tirupati, Srinivasan, Cohen, Martin, Ward, Philip B., Coombs, Tim
Tobacco Use and Subsequent Cessation Among Hospitalized Patients in Mumbai, India: A Longitudinal Study
- Kruse, Gina R., Thawal, Vaibhav, Gupte, Himanshu A., Chaudhuri, Leni, Pradhan, Sultan, Howard, Sydney, Rigotti, Nancy A.
When death is imminent: documenting end-of-life decisions
- Gaw, Amanda, Doherty, Steven, Hungerford, Philip, May, Jenny
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?