Minimising undernutrition in the older inpatient
- Vanderkroft, Dawn, Collins, Clare E., Fitzgerald, Mary, Lewis, Suzanne, Neve, Melinda, Capra, Sandra
So, you want to design an acute mental health inpatient unit: physical issues for consideration
Speech pathologists' current practice with cognitive-communication assessment during post-traumatic amnesia: a survey
- Steel, Joanne, Ferguson, Alison, Spencer, Elizabeth, Togher, Leanne
Evaluating the efficacy of an integrated smoking cessation intervention for mental health patients: study protocol for a randomised controlled trial
- Metse, Alexandra P., Bowman, Jenny A., Prochaska, Judith J., Wiggers, John, Wye, Paula, Stockings, Emily, Adams, Maree, Clancy, Richard, Terry, Margarett, Wolfenden, Luke, Freund, Megan, Allan, John
A CBT inpatient chronic pain management model: factors impacting treatment outcomes
Violent crime: an integrated theory of risk and offence process amongst acquitted mentally ill offenders
Addressing smoking among persons accessing acute psychiatric services: a need for proactive and universal inervention
Efficacy of a universal smoking cessation intervention initiated in inpatient psychiatry and continued post-discharge: a randomised controlled trial
- Metse, Alexandra P., Wiggers, John, Prochaska, Judith J., Bowman, Jenny A., Wye, Paula, Wolfenden, Luke, Freund, Megan, Clancy, Richard, Stockings, Emily, Terry, Margarett, Allan, John, Colyvas, Kim
Nursing responses and interventions for episodes of adolescent distress in an acute child and adolescent mental health inpatient unit: an interpretive descriptive study
Patients' experience after a fall and their perceptions of fall prevention: a qualitative study
- Lim, Mei Ling, Ang, Seng Giap Marcus, Teo, Kai Yunn, Wee, Yan Hui Celestine, Yee, Shu Ping, Lim, Shin Hui, Ang, Shin Yuh
Care pathways, engagement and outcomes associated with a recovery-oriented intermediate stay mental health program
- Sly, Ketrina A., Lewin, Terry J., Frost, Barry G., Tirupati, Srinivasan, Turrell, Megan, Conrad, Agatha M.
Metabolic screen and intervene: improving mental health inpatient metabolic monitoring
- Viglione, Luke, Short, Brooke L.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?