A CBT inpatient chronic pain management model: factors impacting treatment outcomes
Addressing smoking among persons accessing acute psychiatric services: a need for proactive and universal inervention
Care pathways, engagement and outcomes associated with a recovery-oriented intermediate stay mental health program
- Sly, Ketrina A., Lewin, Terry J., Frost, Barry G., Tirupati, Srinivasan, Turrell, Megan, Conrad, Agatha M.
Efficacy of a universal smoking cessation intervention initiated in inpatient psychiatry and continued post-discharge: a randomised controlled trial
- Metse, Alexandra P., Wiggers, John, Prochaska, Judith J., Bowman, Jenny A., Wye, Paula, Wolfenden, Luke, Freund, Megan, Clancy, Richard, Stockings, Emily, Terry, Margarett, Allan, John, Colyvas, Kim
Evaluating the efficacy of an integrated smoking cessation intervention for mental health patients: study protocol for a randomised controlled trial
- Metse, Alexandra P., Bowman, Jenny A., Prochaska, Judith J., Wiggers, John, Wye, Paula, Stockings, Emily, Adams, Maree, Clancy, Richard, Terry, Margarett, Wolfenden, Luke, Freund, Megan, Allan, John
Metabolic screen and intervene: improving mental health inpatient metabolic monitoring
- Viglione, Luke, Short, Brooke L.
Minimising undernutrition in the older inpatient
- Vanderkroft, Dawn, Collins, Clare E., Fitzgerald, Mary, Lewis, Suzanne, Neve, Melinda, Capra, Sandra
Nurses' responses to adolescent distress in an acute child and adolescent mental health inpatient unit: A qualitative interpretive descriptive study
- Spencer, Stephen, Kable, Ashley, Stone, Teresa, McMillan, Margaret
Nursing responses and interventions for episodes of adolescent distress in an acute child and adolescent mental health inpatient unit: an interpretive descriptive study
Patients' experience after a fall and their perceptions of fall prevention: a qualitative study
- Lim, Mei Ling, Ang, Seng Giap Marcus, Teo, Kai Yunn, Wee, Yan Hui Celestine, Yee, Shu Ping, Lim, Shin Hui, Ang, Shin Yuh
So, you want to design an acute mental health inpatient unit: physical issues for consideration
Speech pathologists' current practice with cognitive-communication assessment during post-traumatic amnesia: a survey
- Steel, Joanne, Ferguson, Alison, Spencer, Elizabeth, Togher, Leanne
Violent crime: an integrated theory of risk and offence process amongst acquitted mentally ill offenders
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?