Development of airway epithelial targeted nanoparticles loaded with TLR7 agonist for asthma therapy
Investigating the effects of inflammation on dopaminergic neurons in the lipopolysaccharide model of Parkinson’s disease
A sputum 6-gene signature predicts future exacerbations of poorly controlled asthma
- Fricker, Michael, Gibson, Peter G., Peters, Matthew J., Marks, Guy B., Baraket, Melissa, Baines, Katherine J., Powell, Heather, Simpson, Jodie L., Yang, Ian A., Upham, John W., Reynolds, Paul N., Hodge, Sandra, James, Alan L., Jenkins, Christine
Blood-brain barrier disturbances in diabetes-associated dementia: therapeutic potential for cannabinoids
Colorectal carcinoma in the course of inflammatory bowel diseases
Dietary fibre as a modulator of inflammation in asthma
Dysregulation of sputum columnar epithelial cells and products in distinct asthma phenotypes
Epithelial-mesenchymal transition is driven by transcriptional and post transcriptional modulations in copd: implications for disease progression and new therapeutics
Folate and inflammation - links between folate and features of inflammatory conditions
Higher omega-3 index is associated with better asthma control and lower medication dose: a cross-sectional study
- Mehta, Meenu, Deeksha, Sharma, Neha, Vyas, Manish, Khurana, Navneet, Maurya, Pawan Kumar, Singh, Harjeet, Andreoli de Jesus, Terezinha Pinto, Dureja, Harish, Chellappan, Dinesh Kumar, Gupta, Gaurav, Wadhwa, Ridhima, Collet, Trudi, Hansbro, Philip M., Dua, Kamal, Satija, Saurabh
Novel concepts in the pathophysiology and treatment of functional dyspepsia
Novel role of extracellular matrix protein 1 (ECM1) in cardiac aging and myocardial infarction
- Hardy, Sean A., Mabotuwana, Nishani S., Rainer, Peter P., Hansbro, Philip M., Boyle, Andrew J., Murtha, Lucy A., Coulter, Briannia, Sanchez-Bezanilla, Sonia, Al-Omary, Mohammad S., Senanayake, Tharindu, Loering, Svenja, Starkey, Malcom, Lee, Randall J.
Roles for T/B lymphocytes and ILC2s in experimental chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Donovan, Chantal, Starkey, Malcolm R., Horvat, Jay C., Wark, Peter A., Foster, Paul S., McKenzie, Andrew N. J., Hansbro, Philip M., Kim, Richard Y., Rana, Batika M. J., Barlow, Jillian L., Jones, Bernadette, Haw, Tatt Jhong, Mono Nair, Prema, Budden, Kurtis, Cameron, Guy J. M.
Short-chain fatty acids increase TNFα-induced inflammation in primary human lung mesenchymal cells through the activation of p38 MAPK
Soluble fibre as a treatment for inflammation in asthma
- Hughes, Jordana, Jokubaitis, Vilija, Lugaresi, Alessandra, Hupperts, Raymond, Izquierdo, Guillermo, Prat, Alexandre, Girard, Marc, Duquette, Pierre, Grand'Maison, Francois, Grammond, Pierre, Sola, Patrizia, Ferraro, Diana, Ramo-Tello, Cristina, Trojano, Maria, Slee, Mark, Shaygannejad, Vahid, Boz, Cavit, Lechner-Scott, Jeanette, Van Pesch, Vincent, Pucci, Eugenio, Solaro, Claudio, Verheul, Freek, Terzi, Murat, Granella, Franco, Spitaleri, Daniele, Alroughani, Raed, Jun, Jae-Kwan, Fambiatos, Adam, Van der Walt, Anneke, Butzkueven, Helmut, Kalincik, Tomas
Can curcumin counteract cognitive decline? Clinical trial evidence and rationale for combining ω-3 fatty acids with curcumin
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?