Galectin-3: its role in asthma and potential as an anti-inflammatory target
- Gao, Peng, Simpson, Jodie L., Zhang, Jie, Gibson, Peter G.
Blood-brain barrier disturbances in diabetes-associated dementia: therapeutic potential for cannabinoids
- Brook, Emily, Mamo, John, Wong, Rachel, Al-Salami, Hani, Falasca, Marco, Lam, Virginie, Takechi, Ryusuke
Acute and chronic stress-induced disturbances of microglial plasticity, phenotype and function
- Walker, Frederick Rohan, Nilsson, Michael, Jones, Kimberley
- Holtmann, Gerald, Talley, Nicholas J.
A selective a7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor agonist, PNU-282987, attenuates ILC2s activation and alternaria-induced airway inflammation
- Yuan, Fang, Jiang, Lili, Yang, Ming, Li, Fuguang, Li, Qianyang, Sokulsky, Leon, Wanyan, Yuanyuan, Wang, Lingli, Liu, Xiaojie, Zhou, Lujia, Tay, Hock L., Zhang, Guojun
The intrauterine renin-angiotensin system: sex-specific effects on the prevalence of spontaneous preterm birth
- Pringle, Kristy G., Zakar, Tamas, Lumbers, Eugenie R.
Reference intervals for non-fasting CVD lipids and inflammation markers in pregnant Indigenous Australian women
- Schumacher, Tracy L., Oldmeadow, Christopher, Clausen, Don, Weatherall, Loretta, Keogh, Lyniece, Pringle, Kristy G., Rae, Kym M.
Extra virgin olive oil high in polyphenols improves antioxidant status in adults: a double-blind, randomized, controlled, cross-over study (OLIVAUS)
- Sarapis, Katerina, George, Elena S., Thomas, Colleen J., Itsiopoulos, Catherine, Moschonis, George, Marx, Wolfgang, Mayr, Hannah L., Willcox, Jane, Esmaili, Tammy, Powell, Katie L., Folasire, Oladayo S., Lohning, Anna E., Garg, Manohar
Programming of formalin-induced nociception by neonatal LPS exposure: maintenance by peripheral and central neuroimmune activity
- Zouikr, Ihssane, Ahmed, Abdulrzag F., Horvat, Jay C., Beagley, Kenneith W., Cllifton, Vicki L., Ray, Allyson, Thorne, Rick F., Jarnicki, Andrew G., Hansbro, Philip M., Hidgson, Deborah M.
Assessment of dietary fat intake and innate immune activation as risk factors for impaired lung function
- Wood, L. G., Attia, J., McElduff, P., McEvoy, M., Gibson, P. G.
A critical review of the mechanism of action for the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors: do these drugs possess anti-inflammatory properties and how relevant is this in the treatment of depression?
Factors in early life programming of reproductive fitness
- Sominsky, L., Fuller, E. A., Hodgson, D. M.
Adiposity associated DNA methylation signatures in adolescents are related to leptin and perinatal factors
- Huang, R. C., Melton, P. E., Rauschert, S., Craig, J. M., Kobor, M. S., MacIsaac, J. L., Morin, A. M., Oddy, W. H., Pennell, C. E., Holbrook, J. D., Lillycrop, K. A., Burton, M. A., Beilin, L. J., Clarke-Harris, R., Cook, E., Godfrey, K. M., Burdge, G. C., Mori, T. A., Anderson, D.
Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
IL-33 is related to innate immune activation and sensitization to HDM in mild steroid-free asthma
- Porsbjerg, C., Baines, K., Gibson, P., Bergqvist, A., Erjefält, J. S., Sverrild, A., Backer, V.
Dietary antioxidant restriction affects the inflammatory response in athletes
- Plunkett, Brendan A., Callister, Robin, Watson, Trent A., Garg, Manohar L.
High-fat feeding redirects cytokine responses and decreases allergic airway eosinophilia
- de Vries, A., Hazlewood, L., Fitch, P. M., Seckl, J. R., Foster, P., Howie, S. E. M.
Periodontal disease: modulation of the inflammatory cascade by dietary n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids
Six gene and TH2 signature expression in endobronchial biopsies of participants with asthma
- Sánchez-Ovando, Stephany, Baines, Katherine J., Barker, Daniel, Wark, Peter A., Simpson, Jodie L.
The trajectory of life. Decreasing physiological network complexity through changing fractal patterns
- Sturmberg, Joachim P., Bennett, Jeanette M., Picard, Martin, Seely, Andrew J. E.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?