Child and family health nurses’ roles in the care of infants and children: A scoping review
- Wightman, Louise, Hutton, Alison, Grant, Julian
Dietary intake of Indigenous Australian infants and young children in the Gomeroi gaaynggal cohort
- Onifade, Oyepeju M., Pringle, Kirsty G., Rollo, Megan E., Collins, Clare E., Schumacher, Tracy, Rae, Kym M.
Individual-, household- and community-level determinants of infant mortality in Ethiopia
- Kiross, Girmay Tsegay, Chojenta, Catherine, Barker, Daniel, Loxton, Deborah
Breathing and behaviour: exploring infant temperament and autism risk in infants born to mothers with asthma
Uptake of funded influenza vaccines in young Australian children in 2018; parental characteristics, information seeking and attitudes
- Frawley, Jane E., McManus, Korie, McIntyre, Erica, Seale, Holly, Sullivan, Elizabeth
Polysomnography for the management of oxygen supplementation therapy in infants with chronic lung disease of prematurity
- Kulkarni, Gaurav, de Waal, Koert, Grahame, Sally, Collison, Adam, Roddick, Laurence, Hilton, Jodi, Gulliver, Tanya, Whitehead, Bruce, Mattes, Joerg
Quality of delivery of "right@home": implementation evaluation of an Australian sustained nurse home visiting intervention to improve parenting and the home learning environment
- Kemp, Lynn, Bruce, Tracey, Elcombe, Emma L., Anderson, Teresa, Vimpani, Graham, Price, Anna, Smith, Charlene, Goldfeld, Sharon
Retinal microvascular development in the first two years
- Kandasamy, Yogavijayan, Rudd, Donna, Smith, Roger, Hartley, Leo, De Boever, Patrick
Socio-economic status and exclusive breastfeeding among infants in a Ugandan cross-sectional study
- Mawa, Ratib, Nabasirye, Caroline Kambugu, Mulira, James, Nakidde, Catherine, Kalyango, Frank, Wakida, Dolorence Mary Angulo A., Chota, Margaret, Schumacher, Tracy Leigh, Lawoko, Stephen, Sharma, Krishna Nand
The effect of maternal education on infant mortality in Ethiopia: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Kiross, Girmay Tsegay, Chojenta, Catherine, Barker, Daniel, Tiruye, Tenaw Yimer, Loxton, Deborah
An audit on the management and outcomes of infants at risk of congenital syphilis in the top end of the Northern Territory, Australia, 2005-2013
- Rode, Natalia B. A., Ryder, Nathan, Su, Jiunn-Yih
Assessment of nutritional status of infants living in arsenic-contaminated areas in Bangladesh and its association with arsenic exposure
- Milton, Abul Hasnat, Attia, John, Iyengar, Vasu, Islam, Md Rafiqul, Alauddin, Mohammad, McEvoy, Mark, McElduff, Patrick, Hussain, Sumaira, Akhter, Ayesha, Akter, Shahnaz, Munirul Islam, M., Shamsir Ahmed, A. M.
Paediatric pain management: knowledge, attitudes, barriers and facilitators among nurses - integrative review
- Alotaibi, K., Higgins, I., Day, J., Chan, W.
Characteristics and moderators of sensory modulation in infants, in the first year of life
- Philpott-Robinson, Kelsey Rose
Fathers' smoking and children's health
- Australian Fatherhood Research Network
Predictors of stillbirths in Bangladesh: evidence from the 2004-2014 nation-wide household surveys
- Abir, Tanvir, Agho, Kingsley E., Ogbo, Felix A., Stevens, Garry J., Page, Andrew, Hasnat, Milton A., Dibley, Michael J., Raynes-Greenow, Camille
A cluster randomised controlled trial of a brief child health nurse intervention to reduce infant secondhand smoke exposure
- Daly, Justine B., Freund, Megan, Burrows, Sally, Considine, Robyn, Bowman, Jennifer A., Wiggers, John H
Age at introduction of solid foods and feeding difficulties in childhood: findings from the Southampton Women’s Survey
- Hollis, J. L., Crozier, S. R., Inskip, H. M., Cooper, C., Godfrey, K. M., Robinson, S. M., Southampton Women’s Survey Study Group
New reference ranges for interpreting forced expiratory manoeuvres in infants and implications for clinical interpretation: a multicentre collaboration
- Lum, Sooky, Bountziouka, Vassiliki, Borrego, Luis Miguel, Davies, Gwyneth, Stocks, Janet, Wade, Angela, Hoo, Ah-Fong, Kirkby, Jane, Moreno-Galdo, Antonio, de Mir, Ines, Sardon-Prado, Olaia, Corcuera-Elosegui, Paula, Mattes, Joerg
Constitutive production of IL-13 promotes early-life Chlamydia respiratory infection and allergic airway disease
- Starkey, M. R., Essilfie, A. T., Horvat, J. C., Kim, R. Y., Nguyen, D. H., Beagley, K. W., Mattes, J., Foster, P. S., Hansbro, P. M.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?