'Suitable and remunerative employment': the feminisation of hospital dispensing in late nineteenth century England
A literature review: readmission of older patients to the acute care setting
A randomised controlled trial to evaluate the efficacy of a nurse-provided intervention for hospitalised smokers
- Nagle, Amanda L., Hensley, Michael John, Schofield, Margot J., Koschel, Alison J.
Age and cohort rise in diabetes prevalence among older Australian women: case ascertainment using survey and healthcare administrative data
- Wubishet, Befikadu L., Harris, Melissa L., Forder, Peta M., Byles, Julie E.
An effectiveness analysis of healthcare systems using a systems theoretic approach
- Chuang, Sheuwen, Inder, Kerry
An environmental cleaning bundle and health-care-associated infections in hospitals (REACH): a multicentre, randomised trial
- Mitchell, Brett G., Hall, Lisa, Gericke, Christina A., Graves, Nicholas, White, Niole, Barnett, Adrian G., Halton, Kate, Paterson, David L., Riley, Thomas V., Gardner, Anne, Page, Katie, Farrington, Alison
Assessing the appropriateness of prevention and management of venous thromboembolism in Australia: a cross-sectional study
- Hibbert, Peter D., Hannaford, Natalie A., Hooper, Tamara D., Hindmarsh, Diane M., Braithwaite, Jeffrey, Ramanathan, Shanthi A., Wickham, Nicholas, Runciman, William B.
Australian trauma care: time for change (editorial)
Cleaning and decontamination of the healthcare environment
Cultural Safety and Child Protection Responses in Hospitals: a Scoping Review
- Flemington, Tara, Lock, Mark, Shipp, Joanne, Hartz, Donna, Lonne, Bob, Fraser, Jennifer Anne
Cultural safety in hospitals: validating an empirical measurement tool to capture the Aboriginal patient experience
- Elvidge, Elissa, Paradies, Yin, Aldrich, Rosemary, Holder, Carl
Elective cancer surgery in COVID-19-free surgical pathways during the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic: an international, multicenter, comparative cohort study
- Glasbey, James C., Nepogodiev, Dmitri, Simoes, Joana F. F., Omar, Omar, Li, Elizabeth, Venn, Mary L., Abou Chaar, Mohammad K., Capizzi, Vita, Chaudhry, Daoud, Desai, Anant, Edwards, Jonathan G., Evans, Jonathan P., Fiore, Marco, Videria, Jose Flavio, Ford, Samuel J., Ganly, Ian, Griffiths, Ewen A., Gujjuri, Rohan R., Kolias, Angelos G., Kaafarani, Haytham M. A., Pockney, Peter
Geographical variations in sex ratio trends over time in multiple sclerosis
- Trojano, Maria, Lucchese, Guglielmo, Bergamaschi, Roberto, Giuliani, Giorgio, Boz, Cavit, Hupperts, Raymond, Van Pesch, Vincent, Lechner-Scott, Jeannette, Cristiano, Edgardo, Fiol, Marcela, Oreja-Guevara, Celia, Saladino, Maria Laura, Taylor, Bruce V., Simpson, Steve, Lepore, Vito, Grand’Maison, Francois, Duquette, Pierre, Izquierdo, Guillermo, Grammond, Pierre, Amato, Maria Pia
Haemorrhage control in severely injured patients
- Gruen, Russell L., Brohi, Karim, Schreiber, Martin, Balogh, Zsolt J., Pitt, Veronica, Narayan, Mayur, Maier, Ronald V.
Health service accreditation as a predictor of clinical and organisational performance: a blinded, random, stratified study
- Braithwaite, Jeffrey, Greenfield, David, Jackson, Margaret, Westbrook, Johanna, Pawsey, Marjorie, Westbrook, Mary, Gibberd, Robert, Naylor, Justine, Nathan, Sally, Robinson, Maureen, Runciman, Bill
How can hospitals change practice to better implement smoking cessation interventions? A systematic review
- Ugalde, Anna, White, Victoria, Rankin, Nicole M., Paul, Christine, Segan, Catherine, Aranda, Sanchia, Wong Shee, Anna Wong, Hutchinson, Alison M., Livingston, Patricia M.
Impact of hospitalisation on patient smoking: current practice and potential for nurse-provided smoking cessation care
Impacts on in-event, ambulance and emergency department services from patients presenting from a mass gathering event: A retrospective analysis
- Ranse, Jamie, Lenson, Shane, Keene, Toby, Luther, Matt, Burke, Brandon, Hutton, Alison, Johnston, Amy N. B., Crilly, Julia
Increasing smoking cessation care provision in hospitals: a meta-analysis of intervention effect
- Freund, Megan, Campbell, Elizabeth, Paul, Christine, Sakrouge, Rebecca, McElduff, Patrick, Walsh, Raoul A., Wiggers, John, Knight, Jenny, Girgis, Afaf
Integrating smoking cessation into routine care in hospitals-a randomized controlled trial
- Thomas, D., Abramson, M. J., Bonevski, B., Taylor, S., Poole, S. G., Paul, E., Weeks, G. R., Dooley, M. J., George, J.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?