"For the Children": Children's Columns in Australian Newspapers during the Great War - Mythic Hope, or Mythic Indoctrination?
An Integrated Recovery-oriented Model (IRM) for mental health services: evolution and challenges
- Frost, Barry G., Tirupati, Srinivasan, Johnston, Suzanne, Turrell, Megan, Lewin, Terry J., Sly, Ketrina A., Conrad, Agatha M.
Asylum Seeking, Border Security, Hope
Disrupting climate change futures: conceptual tools for lost histories
- De Cock, Christian, Nyberg, Daniel, Wright, Christopher
Embodying hope: intercultural encounters in the (b)orderdands of volunteer tourism
Emotional and affective geographies of sustainable community leadership: a visceral approach
- Duffy, Michelle, Gallagher, Michael, Waitt, Gordon
Factors associated with personal hopefulness in older rural and urban residents of New South Wales
- Inder, Kerry J., Hussain, Rafat, Allen, Joanne, Brew, Bronwyn, Lewin, Terry J., Attia, John, Kelly, Brian J.
Hopeful possibilities in spaces of 'the-not-yet-become': relational encounters in volunteer tourism
Is a system motive really necessary to explain the system justification effect? A response to Jost (2019) and Jost, Badaan, Goudarzi, Hoffarth, and Mogami (2019)
- Owuamalam, Chuma Kevin, Rubin, Mark, Spears, Russell
Karl Barth, Emil Brunner and the subjectivity of the object of Christian hope
Making sense of complex childhood trauma: the power of the therapeutic relationship to derail or validate
Measuring the impact of pastoral services on patients in a private psychiatric hospital
- Farrell, Josephine Mary, Nee, Andrew F., Francis, Karen, Reilly, Nicole
Performing care with people from refugee backgrounds: an intersectional exploration of spaces of care and care-full encounters in Newcastle, Australia
Practising hope: learning from social movement strategies in the Philippines
Psychological capital and training transfer motivation: the role of pre–training positive affect
Shame, hope, intimacy and growth: dementia distress and growth in families from the perspective of senior aged care professionals
- Walmsley, Bruce, McCormack, Lynne
Silenus' wisdom and the 'crime of being': the problem of hope in George Steiner's tragic vision.
The impact of therapeutic engagement on hope, self-determination, and recovery outcomes in a recovery-oriented mental health inpatient unit in Australia
The Latrobe valley: The politics of loss and hope in a region of transition
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?