Changes in brain transcripts related to Alzheimer's disease in a model of HFE hemochromatosis are not consistent with increased Alzheimer's disease risk
- Johnstone, Daniel M., Graham, Ross M., Trinder, Debbie, Riveros, Carlos, Olynyk, John K., Scott, Rodney J., Moscato, Pablo, Milward, Elizabeth A.
Brain transcriptome perturbations in the Hfe-/- mouse model of genetic iron loading
- Johnstone, Daniel, Graham, Ross M., Trinder, Debbie, Delima, Roheeth D., Riveros, Carlos, Olynyk, John K., Scott, Rodney J., Moscato, Pablo, Milward, Elizabeth
Molecular genetic approaches to understanding the roles and regulation of iron in brain health and disease
- Johnstone, Daniel, Milward, Elizabeth A.
Pathological relationships involving iron and myelin may constitute a shared mechanism linking various rare and common brain diseases
- Heidari, Moones, Gerami, Sam H., Ryteng, Mina, Olynyk, John K., Trinder, Debbie, Johnstone, Daniel M., Milward, Elizabeth A., Bassett, Brianna, Graham, Ross M., Chua, Anita C.G., Aryal, Ritambhara, House, Michael J., Collingwood, Joanna F., Bettencourt, Conceição, Houldeng, Henry
Brain iron accumulation affects myelin-related molecular systems implicated in a rare neurogenetic disease family with neuropsychiatric features
- Heidari, M., Johnstone, D. M., Olynyk, J. K., Trinder, D., Milward, E. A., Bassett, B., Graham, R. M., Chua, A. C. G., House, M. J., Collingwood, J. F., Bettencourt, C., Houlden, H., Ryten, M.
Clinical perspectives on hereditary hemochromatosis
- Ayonrinde, Oyekoya T., Milward, Elizabeth A., Chua, Anita C. G., Trinder, Debbie, Olynyk, John K.
Hemochromatosis mutations, brain iron imaging, and dementia in the UK Biobank cohort
- Atkins, Janice L., Pilling, Luke C., Heales, Christine J., Savage, Sharon, Kuo, Chia-Ling, Kuchel, George A., Steffens, David C., Melzer, David
Gene expression in the brain of mutant mouse models of human iron overload
Brain transcriptome perturbations in the transferrin receptor 2 mutant mouse support the case for brain changes in iron loading disorders, including effects relating to long-term depression and long-term potentiation
- Acikyol, B., Graham, R. M., Trinder, D., House, M. J., Olynyk, J. K., Scott, R. J., Milward, E. A., Johnstone, D. M.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?