Comparison of risk of atrial fibrillation in black versus white patients after coronary artery bypass grafting
- Efird, Jimmy T., Gudimella, Preeti, Nelson, Margaret A., Ferguson, Thomas Bruce, Chitwood, Walter Randolph, Kypson, Alan P., Anderson, Ethan J., O'Neal, Wesley T., Griffin, William F., Landrine, Hope, Kindell, Linda C., Davies, Stephen W., Sarpong, Daniel F., O'Neal, Jason B., Crane, Patricia
Protection motivation theory: is this a worthwhile theory for physical activity promotion?
- Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Trinh, Linda
Sofia declaration for prevention of cardiovascular diseases and type 2 diabetes mellitus: a scientific statement of the international college of cardiology and international college of nutrition
- Hristova, Krasimira, Pella, Daniel, Takahashi, Toru, Wilson, Douglas W., De Meester, Fabien, Cheema, Sukhinder, Milovanovic, Branislav, Buttar, Harpal S., Fedacko, Jan, Petrov, Ivo, Handjiev, Svetoslav, Wilczynska, Agnieszka, Singh, Ram B., Garg, Manohar L., Shiue, Ivy, Singh, R. K., Dimitrov, Borislav D., Chaves, Hilton, Juneja, Lekh, Basu, Tapan K., Ozimek, Lech, Singh, Amrat K., Rastogi, Shanti S.
The TrueBlue model of collaborative care using practice nurses as case managers for depression alongside diabetes or heart disease: a randomised trial
- Morgan, Mark A. J., Coates, Michael J., Dunbar, James A., Reddy, Prasuna, Schlicht, Kate, Fuller, Jeff
Heart disease and pregnancy: the need for a Twenty-First Century approach to care ...
- Parsonage, William A., Zentner, Dominica, Lust, Karin, Kane, Stefan C., Sullivan, Elizabth A.
Menstrual cycle regularity as a predictor for heart disease and diabetes: Findings from a large population-based longitudinal cohort study
- Kiconco, Sylvia, Teede, Helena J., Earnest, Arul, Loxton, Deborah, Joham, Anju E.
BraveHeart begins: pilot results of group cognitive behaviour therapy for depression and anxiety in cardiac patients
- Hambridge, John A., Turner, Alyna, Baker, Amanda L.
National Heart Foundation of Australia and the Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand: Australian Clinical Guidelines for the Diagnosis and Management of Atrial Fibrillation 2018
- Brieger, David, Amerena, John, Attia, John, Bajorek, Beata, Chan, Kim H., Connell, Cia, Freedman, Ben, Ferguson, Caleb, Hall, Tanya, Haqqani, Haris, Hendriks, Jeroen, Hespe, Charlotte, Hung, Joseph, Kalman, Jonathan M., Sanders, Prashanthan, Worthington, John, Yan, Tristan D., Zwar, Nicholas
Association between TV viewing and heart disease mortality: observational study using negative control outcome
- Hamer, Mark, Ding, Ding, Chau, Josephine, Duncan, Mitch J., Stamatakis, Emmanuel
Effect of diets rich in either saturated fat or n-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids and supplemented with long-chain n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids on plasma lipoprotein profiles
- Dias, C. B., Amigo, N., Wood, L. G., Correig, X., Garg, M. L.
Identification of diabetes, heart disease, hypertension and stroke in mid- and older-aged women: comparing self-report and administrative hospital data records
- Navin Cristina, Tina J., Stewart Williams, Jennifer A., Parkinson, Lynne, Sibbritt, David W., Byles, Julie E.
Consumption of NSAIDs and the development of congestive heart failure in elderly patients
There is no association between the Omega-3 Index and depressive symptoms in patients with heart disease who are low fish consumers
- Cai, Shaoxin, Coates, Alison M., Buckley, Jonathan D., Berry, Narelle M., Burres, Lisa, Beltrame, John, Howe, Peter R. C., Schrader, Geoffrey
Measuring subjective wellbeing in patients with heart disease: relationship and comparison between health-related quality of life instruments
- Gao, Lan, Moodie, Marj, Chen, Gang
Heart rate complexity associated with diabetic cardiac neuropathy
- Jelinek, Herbert F., Cornforth, David J.
- Kostrilis, Vicki, Garg, Manohar
Vegetable nitrate intakes are associated with reduced self-reported cardiovascular-related complications within a representative sample of middle-aged Australian women, prospectively followed up for 15 years
- Jackson, Jacklyn K., Patterson, Amanda J., Byles, Julie E., McEvoy, Mark A., MacDonald-Wicks, Lesley K., Forder, Peta M., Blekkenhorst, Lauren C., Bondonno, Catherine P., Hodgson, Jonathan M., Ward, Natalie C., Holder, Carl, Oldmeadow, Christopher
Functional neuroimaging of cardiac patients following coronary artery bypass graft surgery
- Hunter, Michael, Turner, Alyna
Exercise and the heart in hypertension
Ideal cardiovascular health and cognitive test performance: Testing a modified index of Life's Simple 7 among older Chinese adults
- Gildner, Theresa E., Ng, Nawi, Wu, Fan, Guo, Yanfei, Snodgrass, J. Josh, Kowal, Paul
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?