Pancyclicity and Cayley graphs on generalized dihedral groups
- Alspach, Brian, Muir, Alexander
Pancyclicity and Cayley graphs on abelian groups
- Alspach, Brian, Bendit, Theo, Maitland, Christopher
Extremal graphs without cycles of length 8 or less
- Marshall, Kim, Miller, Mirka, Ryan, Joe
New improvements on connectivity of cages
- Lu, Hong Liang, Wu, Yun Jian, Yu, Qing Lin, Lin, Yu Qing
Small vertex-transitive and Cayley graphs of girth six and given degree: an algebraic approach
- Loz, Eyal, Macaj, Martin, Miller, Mirka, Siagiova, Jana, Siran, Jozef, Tomanova, Jana
On superconnectivity of (4,g)-cages with even girth
- Lin, Yuqing, Lu, Hongliang, Wu, Yunjian, Yu, Qinglin
On the connectivity and superconnected graphs with small diameter
- Balbuena, C., Marshall, K., Montejano, L. P.
On the lower bound of vertex connectivity of semiregular cages
- Balbuena, C., González-Moreno, D., Lin, Y., Marcote, X.
On extremal graphs with bounded girth
- Delorme, Charles, Flandrin, Evelyne, Lin, Yuqing, Miller, Mirka, Ryan, Joe
Superconnectivity of regular graphs with small diameter
- Balbuena, Camino, Tang, Jianmin, Marshall, Kim, Lin, Yuqing
Diameter-sufficient conditions for a graph to be super-restricted connected
- Balbuena, Camino, Lin, Yuqing, Miller, Mirka
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?