An evolving conceptual framework?
- Dean, Graeme W., Clarke, Frank L.
Developing a hydrogeomorphic wetland inventory: reclassifying national wetlands inventory polygons in geographic information systems
- Dvorett, Daniel, Bidwell, Joseph, Davis, Craig, Dubois, Chris
Dynamin 2 is essential for mammalian spermatogenesis
- Redgrove, Kate A., Bernstein, Ilana R., Pye, Victoria J., Mihalas, Bettina P., Sutherland, Jessie M., Nixon, Brett, McCluskey, Adam, Robinson, Phillip J., Holt, Janet E., McLaughlin, Eileen A.
Empirical investigation of investment behaviour in Australia's pastoral region
- Agbola, Frank Wogbe, Harrison, S. R.
Evidence for the functions of surface-active behaviors in humpback whales (Megaptera novaeangliae)
- Kavanagh, Ailbhe S., Owen, Kylie, Williamson, Michael J., Blomberg, Simon P., Noad, Michael J., Goldizen, Anne W., Kniest, Eric, Cato, Douglas H., Dunlop, Rebecca A.
Functional measures of Sarcopenia: prevalence, and associations with functional disability in 10,892 adults aged 65 years and over from six lower- and middle-income countries
- Brennan-Olsen, Sharon L., Bowe, Steven J., Kowal, Paul, Naidoo, Nirmala, Quashie, Nekehia T., Eick, Geeta, Agrawal, Sutapa, D'Este, Catherine
Movement and memory: different cognitive strategies are used to search for resources with different natural distributions
- Sulikowski, Danielle, Burke, Darren
Outcome measures for assessing change over time in studies of symptomatic children with hypermobility: a systematic review
- Maarj, Muhammad, Coda, Andrea, Tofts, Louise, Williams, Cylie, Santos, Derek, Pacey, Verity
Physical, mental, and cognitive function in a convenience sample of centenarians in Australia
- Richmond, Robyn L., Law, Jenaleen, Kay-Lambkin, Frances
Stallion fertility: a focus on the spermatozoon
- Varner, D. D., Gibb, Z., Aitken, R. J.
The indigenous music of East Timor and its relationship to the social and cultural mores and lulik worldview of its autochthonous people
The repeated evolution of dental apicobasal ridges in aquatic-feeding mammals and reptiles
- McCurry, Matthew R., Evans, Alistair R., Fitzgerald, Erich M. G., McHenry, Colin R., Bevitt, Joseph, Pyenson, Nicholas D.
Trajectories of socio-emotional functioning in early-stage dementia: Implications for the individual with dementia and their family carer
- Kelly, Michelle, Nelis, Sharon, Martyr, Anthony, Gamble, Laura D., Clare, Linda
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?