A longitudinal study investigating the stability of anthropometry and soccerspecific endurance in pubertal high-level youth soccer players
- Deprez, Dieter, Buchheit, Martin, Fransen, Job, Pion, Johan, Lenoir, Matthieu, Philippaerts, Renaat M., Vaeyens, Roel
A retrospective study on anthropometrical, physical fitness and motor coordination characteristics that influence drop out, contract status and first-team playing time in high-level soccer players, aged eight to eighteen years
- Deprez, Dieter N., Fransen, Job, Lenoir, Matthieu, Philippaerts, Renaat M., Vaeyens, Roel
Acceleration-based running intensities of professional rugby league match play
- Delaney, Jace A., Duthie, Grant M., Thornton, Heidi R., Scott, Tannath J., Gay, David, Dascombe, Ben J.
Alcohol management practices in community football clubs: association with risky drinking at the club and overall hazardous alcohol consumption
- Rowland, Bosco, Tindall, Jenny, Wolfenden, Luke, Gillham, Karen, Ramsden, Robyn, Wiggers, John
Between-match variation of peak match running intensities in elite football
- Thoseby, Bradley, Govus, Andrew D., Clarke, Anthea C., Middleton, Kane J., Dascombe, Ben J.
Beyond the goal line: a cross-country investigation of the determinants of football fan loyalty in Germany, Brazil and China
- Rosenberger III, P. J., Yun, Jin Ho, Rahman, Mohammad, Köcher, Sören, de Oliveira, Mauro
Current time-motion analyses of professional football matches in top-level domestic leagues: a systematic review
- Hands, Darryl E., Janse de Jonge, Xanne
Drivers of soccer fan loyalty: Australian evidence on the influence of team brand image, fan engagement, satisfaction and enduring involvement
- Yun, Jin Ho, Rosenberger III, Philip J., Sweeney, Kristi
Editorial (Journal of Interdisciplinary Gender Studies)
Effect of match play on shoulder strength in amateur rugby union players
- Zelinski, Samuel, Manvell, Joshua J., Manvell, Nicole, Callister, Robin, Snodgrass, Suzanne J.
Evaluating the impact of a coach development intervention for improving coaching practices in junior football (soccer): the “MASTER” pilot study
- Eather, Narelle, Jones, Brad, Miller, Andrew, Morgan, Philip J.
Healthy food and beverages in senior community football club canteens in New South Wales, Australia
- Young, Kylie, Kennedy, Vanessa, Kingsland, Melanie, Sawyer, Amy, Rowland, Bosco, Wiggers, John, Wolfenden, Luke
Hot and hypoxic environments inhibit simulated soccer performance and exacerbate performance decrements when combined
- Aldous, Jeffrey W. F., Chrismas, Bryna C. R., Akubat, Ibrahim, Dascombe, Ben, Abt, Grant, Taylor, Lee
Mental fatigue in football: is it time to shift the goalposts? An evaluation of the current methodology
- Thompson, Chris J., Fransen, Job, Skorski, Sabrina, Smith, Mitchell R., Meyer, Tim, Barrett, Steve, Coutts, Aaron J.
Physical characteristics associated with neck pain and injury in rugby union players
- Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Osmotherly, Peter G., Reid, Susan A., Milburn, Peter D., Rivett, Darren A.
Posture of rugby league players and its relationship to non-contact lower limb injury: a prospective cohort study
- Langdon, Edward, Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Young, Jodie L., Miller, Andrew, Callister, Robin
Purposeful heading in youth soccer: Time to use our heads
- Peek, Kerry, Elliott, James M., Gardner, Andrew
Same or different? A comparison of anthropometry, physical fitness and perceptual motor characteristics in male and female youth soccer players
- O'Brien-Smith, Jade, Bennett, Kyle J. M., Fransen, Job, Smith, Mitchell R.
Sustaining the implementation of alcohol management practices by community sports clubs: a randomised control trial
- McFadyen, Tameka, Wolfenden, Luke, Wiggers, John, Kingsland, Melanie, Tindall, Jennifer, Sherker, Shauna, Heaton, Rachael, Gillham, Karen, Clinton-McHarg, Tara, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Rowland, Bosco
The effect of changing player numbers on the physiological responses and time-motion characteristics of a soccer-specific training drill
- Knight, Timothy J., Scott, Brendan R., Jalilvand, Farzad, Lockie, Robert G.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?