Elucidation of the protein composition of mouse seminal vesicle fluid
- Smyth, Shannon P., Nixon, Brett, Anderson, Amanda L., Murray, Heather C., Martin, Jacinta H., MacDougall, Lily A., Robertson, Sarah A., Skerrett-Byrne, David A., Schjenken, John E.
Polarized epithelium-sperm co-culture system reveals stimulatory factors for the secretion of mouse epididymal quiescin sulfhydryl oxidase 1
- Wei, Yu-Syuan, Lin, Wan-Zhen, Wang, Tse-En, Lee, Wei-Yun, Li, Sheng-Hsiang, Lin, Fu-Jung, Nixon, Brett, Sipilä, Petra, Tsai, Pei-Shiue
Acrylamide modulates the mouse epididymal proteome to drive alterations in the sperm small non-coding RNA profile and dysregulate embryo development
- Trigg, Natalie A., Skerrett-Byrne, David A., Xavier, Miguel J., Zhou, Wei, Anderson, Amanda L., Stanger, Simone J., Katen, Aimee L., De Iuliis, Geoffry N., Dun, Matthew D., Roman, Shaun D., Eamens, Andrew L., Nixon, Brett
ERS/TSANZ task force statement on the management of reproduction and pregnancy in women with airways diseases
- Middleton, Peter G., Gade, Elisabeth J., Aguilera, Cristina, MacKillop, Lucy, Button, Brenda M., Coleman, Courtney, Johnson, Barbara, Albrechtsen, Charlotte, Edenborough, Frank, Rigau, David, Gibson, Peter G., Backer, Vibeke
Fertility among women living with HIV in western Ethiopia and its implications for prevention of vertical transmission: a cross-sectional study
- Feyissa, Tesfaye Regassa, Harris, Melissa L., Forder, Peta M., Loxton, Deborah
Fertility, contraceptive use and client-provider discussions regarding fertility plans among women living with HIV in Western Ethiopia
Functions and effects of reactive oxygen species in male fertility
- Gibb, Zamira, Griffin, Róisín Ann, Aitken, Robert John, De Iuliis, Geoffry Nunzio
In Vivo cell fate tracing provides no evidence for mesenchymal to epithelial transition in adult fallopian tube and uterus
- Ghosh, Arnab, Syed, Shafiq M., Kumar, Manish, Carpenter, Tyler J., Teixeira, Jose M., Houairia, Nathaniel, Negi, Sumedha, Tanwar, Pradeep S.
It takes a community to conceive: an analysis of the scope, nature and accuracy of online sources of health information for couples trying to conceive
- Kedzior, Sophie G. E., Bianco-Miotto, Tina, Fullston, Tod, Gardiner, Maria, Brown, Hannah M., Rumbold, Alice R., Breen, James, Diener, Kerrilyn R., Donnelley, Martin, Dunning, Kylie R., Penno, Megan A. S., Schjenken, John E., Sharkey, David J., Hodyl, Nicolette A.
Investigating the effects of mobile phone radiation and heating on spermatogenesis and sperm function
Mouse quiescin sulfhydryl oxidases exhibit distinct epididymal luminal distribution with segment-specific sperm surface associations
- Wang, Tse-En, Li, Sheng-Hsiang, Minabe, Shiori, Andreson, Amanda L., Dun, Matthew D., Maeda, Kei-Ichiro, Matsuda, Fuko, Chang, Hui-Wen, Nixon, Brett, Tsai, Pei-Shiue Jason
From peptide masses to pregnancy maintenance: a comprehensive proteomic analysis of the early equine embryo secretome, blastocoel fluid, and capsule
- Swegen, Aleona, Grupen, Christopher G., Gibb, Zamira, Baker, Mark, de Ruijter-Villani, Marta, Smith, Nathan D., Stout, Tom A. E., Aitken, R. John
Inhibition of arachidonate 15-lipoxygenase prevents 4-hydroxynonenal-induced protein damage in male germ cells
- Bromfield, Elizabeth G., Mihalas, Bettina P., Dun, Matthew D., Aitken, R. John, McLaughlin, Eileen A., Walters, Jessica L. H., Nixon, Brett
Investigation of equine fertility mechanisms through proteomic analysis of stallion spermatozoa, early equine embryos and pregnant mare uterine fluid
Molecular mechanisms responsible for increased vulnerability of the ageing oocyte to oxidative damage
- Mihalas, Bettina P., Redgrove, Kate A., McLaughlin, Eileen A., Nixon, Brett
Non-surgical sterilisation methods may offer a sustainable solution to feral horse (Equus caballus) overpopulation
- Hall, Sally Elizabeth, Nixon, Brett, Aitken, R. John
Organic coating on biochar explains its nutrient retention and stimulation of soil fertility
- Hagemann, Nikolas, Joseph, Stephen, McKenna, Amy, Albu, Mihaela, Mayrhofer, Claudia, Obst, Martin, Conte, Pellegrino, Dieguez-Alonso, Alba, Orsetti, Silvia, Subdiaga, Edisson, Behrens, Sebastian, Kappler, Andreas, Schmidt, Hans-Peter, Kammann, Claudia I., Harter, Johannes, Borch, Thomas, Young, Robert B., Varga, Krisztina, Taherymoosavi, Sarasadat, Elliott, K. Wade
Sertoli cell number defines and predicts germ and Leydig cell population sizes in the adult mouse testis
- Rebourcet, Diane, Darbey, Annalucia, Monteiro, Ana, Soffientini, Ugo, Tsai, Yi Ting, Handel, Ian, Pitetti, Jean-Luc, Nef, Serge, Smith, Lee B., O'Shaughnessy, Peter J.
Epithelial Wnt/βcatenin signalling is essential for epididymal coiling
- Kumar, Manish, Syed, Shafiq M., Taketo, Makoto M., Tanwar, Pradeep S.
Germ cell-specific sustained activation of Wnt signalling perturbs spermatogenesis in aged mice, possibly through non-coding RNAs
- Kumar, Manish, Atkins, Joshua, Cairns, Murray, Ali, Ayesha, Tanwar, Pradeep S.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?