An integrative review of changes of family relationships and mental health that Chinese men experience during transition to fatherhood
Do physical activity and screen time mediate the association between European fathers' and their children's weight status? Cross-sectional data from the Feel4Diabetes-study
- Latomme, Julie, Huys, Nele, Cardon, Greet, Morgan, Philip J., Lateva, Mina, Chakarova, Nevena, Kivelä, Jemina, Lindström, Jaana, Androutsos, Odysseas, González-Gil, Esther M., De Miguel-Etayo, Pilar, Nánási, Anna, Kolozsvári, Laszlo R., Manios, Yannis, De Craemer, Marieke, Kontogianni, Meropi, Moschonis, George, Tsoutsoulopoulou, Konstantina, Mavrogianni, Christina, Katsarou, Christina, Karaglani, Eva
Twelve-month outcomes of a father-child lifestyle intervention delivered by trained local facilitators in underserved communities: the Healthy Dads Healthy Kids dissemination trial
- Morgan, Philip J., Collins, Clare E., Okely, Anthony D., Miller, Andrew, Handley, Siobhan, Young, Myles D., Lubans, David R., Callister, Robin, Lloyd, Adam B., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Burrows, Tracy L., Barnes, Alyce T., Pollock, Emma R., Fletcher, Richard
Alcohol text messages: a developmental study
Paternal physical activity: an important target to improve the health of fathers and their children
- Fletcher, Richard, May, Chris, Bennett, Elaine, Skinner, Geoff, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Gemmill, Alan W., Cann, Warren, Nicholson, Jan M., Rawlinson, Catherine, Milgrom, Jeannette, Highet, Nicole, Foureur, Maralyn
Supporting men through their transition to fatherhood with messages delivered to their smartphones: a feasibility study of SMS4dads
The influence of fathers on children's physical activity and dietary behaviors: insights, recommendations and future directions
Parental coping after their baby’s diagnosis of congenital heart disease
The impact of the 'Healthy Dads, Healthy Kids' program for overweight fathers and their children on lifestyle-related parenting
- Morgan, Philip J., Collins, Clare E., Cook, Alyce T., Cruickshank, Joel, Saunders, Kristen L., Lubans, David R., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Callister, Robin, Burrows, Tracy, Fletcher, Richard, Okely, Anthony D., Young, Myles D., Miller, Andrew, Lloyd, Adam B.
The ‘Healthy Dads, Healthy Kids’ community randomized controlled trial: a community-based healthy lifestyle program for fathers and their children
- Morgan, Philip J., Collins, Clare E., Cook, Alyce T., Cruickshank, Joel, Saunders, Kristen L., Lubans, David R., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Callister, Robin, Burrows, Tracy, Fletcher, Richard, Okely, Anthony D., Young, Myles D., Miller, Anthony, Lloyd, Adam B.
Rough and tumble play quality: theoretical foundations for a new measure of father-child interaction
A study of the lived experience of first time fathers in the first six months following the birth of their baby
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?