Binaural specialisation in human auditory cortex: an fMRI investigation of interaural correlation sensitivity
- Budd, T. W., Hall, Deborah A., Goncalves, Miguel S., Akeroyd, Michael A., Foster, John R., Palmer, Alan R., Head, Kay, Summerfield, A. Quentin
Functional MRI of facial emotion recognition deficits in schizophrenia and their electrophysiological correlates
- Johnston, Patrick J., Stojanov, Wendy, Devir, Holly, Schall, Ulrich
fMRI evidence of altered auditory temporal processing in schizophrenia
Striatum and pre-SMA facilitate decision-making under time pressure
- Forstmann, Birte U., Dutilh, Gilles, Brown, Scott, Neumann, Jane, von Cramon, D. Yves, Ridderinkhof, K. Richard, Wagenmakers, Eric-Jan
Visuospatial working memory in children and adolescents with 22q11.2 deletion syndrome: an fMRI study
- Azuma, Rayna, Daly, Eileen M., Williams, Steven C. R., Owen, Michael J., Murphy, Declan G. M., Murphy, Kieran C., Campbell, Linda E., Stevens, Angela F., Deeley, Quinton, Giampietro, Vincent, Brammer, Michael J., Glaser, Beate, Ambery, Fiona Z., Morris, Robin G.
Advance preparation in task-switching: converging evidence from behavioral, brain activation, and model-based approaches
- Karayanidis, Frini, Jamadar, Sharna, Ruge, Hannes, Phillips, Natalie, Heathcote, Andrew, Forstmann, Birte U.
Compensatory mechanisms underlie intact task-switching performance in schizophrenia
- Jamadar, S., Michie, P., Karayanidis, F.
The neural basis of stop-signal inhibition in healthy individuals and in schizophrenia patients
The spatial and temporal dynamics of anticipatory preparation and response inhibition in task-switching
- Jamadar, S., Hughes, M., Fulham, W. R., Michie, P. T., Karayanidis, F.
Adjustments of response threshold during task switching: a model-based functional magnetic resonance imaging study
- Mansfield, Elise L., Karayanidis, Frini, Jamadar, Sharna, Heathcote, Andrew, Forstmann, Birte U.
Cholinergic blockade under working memory demands encountered by increased rehearsal strategies: evidence from fMRI in healthy subjects
- Voss, Bianca, Thienel, Renate, Reske, Martina, Kellermann, Thilo, Sheldrick, Abigail J., Halfter, Sarah, Radenbach, Katrin, Shah, Nadim J., Habel, Ute, Kircher, Tilo T. J.
Stop-signal response inhibition in schizophrenia: behavioural, event-related potential and functional neuroimaging data
- Hughes, Matthew Edward, Fulham, William Ross, Johnston, Patrick James, Michie, Patricia Therese
Detecting an intention to communicate: using ToMas to test Theory of Mind in people with schizophrenia and healthy controls
Dissecting proactive control processes in task-switching: a model-based neuroscience approach
Stop-signal task difficulty and the right inferior frontal gyrus
- Hughes, Matthew Edward, Johnston, Patrick James, Fulham, William Ross, Budd, Timothy William, Michie, Patricia Therese
Neural responses to visual food cues according to weight status: a systematic review of functional magnetic resonance imaging studies
- Pursey, Kirrilly M., Stanwell, Peter, Callister, Robert J., Brain, Katherine, Collins, Clare E., Burrows, Tracy L.
When the brain takes a break: a model-based analysis of mind wandering
- Mittner, Matthias, Boekel, Wouter, Tucker, Adrienne M., Turner, Brandon M., Heathcote, Andrew, Forstmann, Birte U.
An fMRI study of facial emotion processing in children and adolescents with 22q11.2 deletion syndrome
- Azuma, Rayna, Deeley, Quinton, Campbell, Linda E., Daly, Eileen M., Giampietro, Vincent, Brammer, Michael J., Murphy, Kieran C., Murphy, Declan G. M.
Contralesional thalamic surface atrophy and functional disconnection 3 months after ischemic stroke
- Yassi, Nawaf, Malpas, Charles B., Campbell, Bruce C. V., Moffat, Bradford, Steward, Christopher, Parsons, Mark W., Desmond, Patricia M., Donnan, Geoffrey A., Davis, Stephen M., Bivard, Andrew
Widespread vestibular activation of the rodent cortex
- Rancz, Ede A., Moya, Javier, Drawitsch, Florian, Brichta, Alan M., Canals, Santiago, Margrie, Troy W.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?