eHealth technologies to support nutrition and physical activity behaviors in diabetes self-management
- Rollo, Megan E., Aguiar, Elroy J., Williams, Rebecca L., Wynne, Katie, Kriss, Michelle, Callister, Robin, Collins, Clare E.
Mediators of psychological well-being in adolescent boys
- Lubans, David R., Smith, Jordan J., Morgan, Philip J., Beauchamp, Mark R., Miller, Andrew, Lonsdale, Chris, Parker, Philip, Dally, Kerry
Web-based support for population-based medical research: presenting the QuON survey system
- Henskens, F. A., Paul, D. J., Wallis, Mark, Bryant, J., Carey, M., Fradgley, E., Koller, C. E., Paul, C. L., Sanson-Fisher, R. W., Zucca, A.
A systematic review of eHealth behavioral interventions targeting smoking, nutrition, alcohol, physical activity and/or obesity for young adults
- Oosterveen, Emilie, Tzelepis, Flora, Ashton, Lee, Hutchesson, Melinda J.
A brief web-based nutrition intervention for young adult university students: development and evaluation protocol using the PRECEDE-PROCEED Model
- Whatnall, Megan, Patterson, Amanda, Hutchesson, Melinda
Impact of COVID-19 on physical activity among 10,000 steps members and engagement with the program in Australia: prospective study
- To, Quyen G., Duncan, Mitch J., Van Itallie, Anetta, Vandelanotte, Corneel
How do different delivery schedules of tailored web-based physical activity advice for breast cancer survivors influence intervention use and efficacy?
- Short, C. E., Rebar, A., James, E. L., Duncan, M. J., Courneya, K. S., Plotnikoff, R. C., Crutzen, R., Vandelanotte, C.
An innovative technology-based intervention to address childhood obesity
Interdisciplinary eHealth practice in cancer care: a review of the literature
- Janssen, Anna, Brunner, Melissa, Keep, Melanie, Hines, Monique, Nagarajan, Srivalli Vilapakkam, Kielly-Carroll, Candice, Dennis, Sarah, McKeough, Zoe, Shaw, Tim
Cost evaluation of providing evidence-based dietetic services for weight management in adults: in-person versus eHealth delivery
- Rollo, Megan E., Burrows, Tracy, Vincze, Lisa J., Harvey, Jean, Collins, Clare E., Hutchesson, Melinda J.
Feasibility and preliminary efficacy of the Eating Advice to Students (EATS) brief web-based nutrition intervention for young adult university students: a pilot randomized controlled trial
- Whatnall, Megan C., Patterson, Amanda J., Chiu, Simon, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Hutchesson, Melinda J.
Who is more likely to use the internet for health behavior change? A cross-sectional survey of internet use among smokers and nonsmokers who are orthopedic trauma patients
- McCrabb, Sam, Baker, Amanda L., Wolfenden, Luke, Skelton, Eliza, Bonevski, Billie, Attia, John, Balogh, Zsolt J., Lott, Natalie, Palazzi, Kerrin, Naylor, Justine, Harris, Ian A., Doran, Christopher, George, Johnson
An architecture for active living technology adoption
Can you elaborate on that? Addressing participants' need for cognition in computer-tailored health behavior interventions
- Nikoloudakis, I. A., Crutzen, R., Rebar, A. L., Vandelanotte, C., Quester, P., Dry, M., Skuse, A., Duncan, M. J., Short, C. E.
Interdisciplinary eHealth for the care of people living with traumatic brain injury: a systematic review
- Tran, Vivienne, Lam, Mary K., Amon, Krestina L., Brunner, Melissa, Hines, Monique, Penman, Merrolee, Lowe, Robyn, Togher, Leanne
A position paper managing youth screen time versus physical activity: encouraging active living in a technological focussed generation
- Altamimi, Reem, Nesbitt, Keith, Skinner, Geoff
eHealth interventions for the prevention and treatment of overweight and obesity in adults: a systematic review with meta-analysis
- Hutchesson, M. J., Rollo, M. E., Krukowski, R., Ells, L., Harvey, J., Morgan, P. J., Callister, R., Plotnikoff, R., Collins, C. E.
What is eHealth (6)? Development of a conceptual model for eHealth: qualitative study with key informants
- Shaw, Tim, McGregor, Deborah, Brunner, Melissa, Keep, Melanie, Janssen, Anna, Barnet, Stewart
Efficacy of web-based weight loss maintenance programs: a randomized controlled trial comparing standard features versus the addition of enhanced personalized feedback over 12 months
- Collins, Clare E., Morgan, Philip J., Hutchesson, Melinda J., Oldmeadow, Christopher, Barker, Daniel, Callister, Robin
Optimizing engagement in an online dietary intervention for depression (My Food & Mood version 3.0): cohort study
- Young, Claire Louise, Mohebbi, Mohammadreza, Staudacher, Heidi M ., Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Berk, Michael, Jacka, Felice Nellie, O'Neil, Adrienne
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?