Short-term emergency or recurring climatic extreme: a rural town perspective on drought policy and programs
- Askew, Louise E., Sherval, Meg
How effectively do drought indices capture health outcomes? An investigation from rural Australia
- Austin, Emma, Kiem, Anthony S., Rich, Jane, Perkins, David, Kelly, Brian
Drought-related stress among farmers: findings from the Australian Rural Mental Health Study
- Austin, Emma K., Handley, Tonelle, Kiem, Anthony S., Rich, Jane L., Lewin, Terry J., Askland, Hedda H., Askarimarnani, Sara S., Perkins, David A., Kelly, Brian J.
Drought, wellbeing and adaptive capacity: why do some people stay well?
- Austin, Emma K., Handley, Tonelle, Kiem, Anthony S., Rich, Jane L., Perkins, David, Kelly, Brian
Drought, wellbeing and adaptive capacity in Australian rural communities
Factors influencing persistence of a threatened amphibian in restored wetlands despite severe population decline during climate change driven weather extremes
- Beranek, Chad T., Sanders, Samantha, Clulow, John, Mahony, Michael
Mental health impact for adolescents living with prolonged drought
- Dean, John G., Stain, Helen J.
Mechanisms influencing non-stationarity in rainfall-runoff relationships in southeast Australia
- Deb, Proloy, Kiem, Anthony S., Willgoose, Garry
Modelling non-stationarity in rainfall-runoff relationships in Australian catchments
Late Holocene drought responsible for the collapse of Old World civilizations is recorded in an Italian cave flowstone
- Drysdale, Russell, Zanchetta, Giovanni, Hellstrom, John, Maas, Roland, Fallick, Anthony, Pickett, Matthew, Cartwright, Ian, Piccini, Leonardo
Is human-induced climate change causing the current Australian drought?
Centennial-scale variability of soil moisture in eastern Australia
- Gibson, A. J., Hancock, G. R., Verdon-Kidd, D. C., Wells, T.
Krui Catchment Soil Organic Carbon Data
- Gibson, Abraham, Hancock, Greg
The response of soil organic carbon to climate variability and change
Catchment-scale drought: capturing the whole drought cycle using multiple indicators
- Gibson, Abraham J., Verdon-Kidd D. C., Hancock, Greg R., Willgoose, Garry
Tackling tough times: drought mental health initiative
- Greig, Julie, Crockett, Judith, Tonna, Anne
Evaluating drought risk dynamics: comparison of a climate-informed multi-time scale stochastic (CIMSS) framework to the AR(1) model
- Henley, B. J., Thyer, M. A., Kuczera, G., Franks, S. W.
Climate driver informed short-term drought risk evaluation
- Henley, Benjamin J., Thyer, Mark A., Kuczera, George
Short-term drought risk dynamics: the impact of multi-decadal climate variability and the water supply system properties
- Henley, Benjamin J., Thyer, Mark A., Kuczera, George, Franks, Stewart
A paleoclimate-informed examination of flood and drought epochs in the Murray-Darling Basin
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?