A collective case study: How regular teachers provide inclusive education for severely and profoundly deaf students in regular schools in rural New South Wales
A male-specific role for p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase in germ cell sex differentiation in mice
- Ewen, Katherine, Jackson, Andrew, Wilhelm, Dagmar, Koopman, Peter
Deciphering cell lineage specification during male sex determination with single-cell RNA sequencing
- Stévant, Isabelle, Neirijnck, Yasmine, Borel, Christelle, Escoffier, Jessica, Smith, Lee B., Antonarakis, Stylianos E., Dermitzakis, Emmanouil T., Nef, Serge
Developing skills for a lifetime of learning: strategies to develop flexible thinking.
Differentiated learning through engagement with artworks
Down-regulation of miR-17 family expression in response to retinoic acid induced neuronal differentiation
- Beveridge, Natalie J., Tooney, Paul A., Carroll, Adam P., Tran, Nham, Cairns, Murray J.
Education for the 21st century: three components of a new pedagogy
Effects of corticotrophin releasing hormone (CRH) on cell viability and differentiation in the human BeWo choriocarcinoma cell line: a potential syncytialisation inducer distinct from cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP)
- Chen, YuXia, Allars, Megan, Pan, Xin, Maiti, Kaushik, Angeli, Giavanna, Smith, Roger, Nicholson, Richard C.
Factors affecting cytotrophoblast cell viability and differentiation: evidence of a link between syncytialisation and apoptosis
- Chen, Y. X., Allars, M., Maiti, K., Angeli, G. L., Abou-Seif, C., Smith, R., Nicholson, R. C.
FAT1 cadherin acts upstream of Hippo signalling through TAZ to regulate neuronal differentiation
- Ahmed, Abdulrzag F., de Bock, Charles E., Lincz, Lisa F., Pundavela, Jay, Zouikr, Ihssane, Sontag, Estelle, Hondermarck, Hubert, Thorne, Rick F.
Identification of the microRNA networks contributing to macrophage differentiation and function
- Zhou, Hong, Zhang, Jie, Eyers, Fiona, Xiang, Yang, Herbert, Cristan, Tay, Hock L., Foster, Paul S., Yang, Ming
Involvement of nerve growth factor in mouse hippocampal neuronal cell line (HT22) differentiation and underlying role of DNA methyltransferases
- Zhang, Ming, Zheng, Hongxia, Yan, Shaochun, Wang, He, Shao, Guo, Yang, Zhanjun, Zhang, Xiaolu, Tian, Xiaoli, Xu, Shengdi, Liu, You, Jiang, Shuyuan, Liu, Xiaolei, Shi, Rui, Gong, Kerui
miRNA and mammalian male germ cells
- McIver, S. C., Roman, S. D., Nixon, B., McLaughlin, E. A.
Mouse germ cell development: from specification to sex determination
- Ewen, Katherine A., Koopman, Peter
Non-coding RNA in spermatogenesis and epididymal maturation
- Holt, J. E., Stanger, S. J., Nixon, B., McLaughlin, E. A.
Occurrence of c-kit+ tumor cells in hepatitis B virus-associated hepatocellular carcinoma
- Lee, Eung Seok, Han, Eun Mee, Kim, Young-Sik, Shin, Bong Kyung, Kim, Chul Hwan, Kim, Han Kyeom, Won, Nam Hee, Yeom, Bon Woo, Kim, Insun, Leong, Anthony S.-Y.
Regulation of protein phosphatase 2A methylation by LCMT1 and PME-1 plays a critical role in differentiation of neuroblastoma cells
- Sontag, Jean-Marie, Nunbhakdi-Craig, Viyada, Mitterhuber, Martina, Ogris, Egon, Sontag, Estelle
Regulation of the transition from gonocytes to spermatogonia
Silencing the vacuolar invertase gene GhVIN1 blocks cotton fiber initiation from the ovule epidermis, probably by suppressing a cohort of regulatory genes via sugar signaling
- Wang, Lu, Cook, Akiko, Patrick, John W., Chen, Xiao-Ya, Ruan, Yong-Ling
Students' perceptions of success in English as indicated by their learning goals
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?