Plant-based dietary patterns are associated with lower body weight, BMI and waist circumference in older Australian women
- Ferguson, Jessica J. A., Oldmeadow, Christopher, Mishra, Gita D., Garg, Manohar L.
The effect of dietary patterns on maternal morbidity (anaemia and hypertensive disorders of pregnancy) in Ethiopia
Maternal dietary patterns and risk of adverse pregnancy (hypertensive disorders of pregnancy and gestational diabetes mellitus) and birth (preterm birth and low birth weight) outcomes: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Kibret, Kelemu Tilahun, Chojenta, Catherine, Gresham, Ellie, Tegegne, Teketo K., Loxton, Deborah
Dietary patterns, dietary lead exposure and hypertension in the older Chinese population
- Xu, Xiaoyue, Byles, Julie E., Shi, Zumin, Hall, John J.
Do the contemporary dietary patterns of children align with national food and nutrient recommendations?
- Holmes, K.-L., Rollo, M. E., Collins, C. E.
Asthma control in pregnancy is associated with pre-conception dietary patterns
- Grieger, Jessica A., Grzeskowiak, Luke E., Wood, Lisa G., Clifton, Vicki L.
Diet quality and 6-year risk of overweight and obesity among mid-age Australian women who were initially in the healthy weight range
- Aljadani, Haya M., Patterson, Amanda J., Sibbritt, David, Collins, Clare E.
Nutrition and respiratory health: feature review
- Berthon, Bronwyn S., Wood, Lisa G.
A systematic review and meta-analysis of dietary patterns and depression in community-dwelling adults
- Lai, Jun S., Hiles, Sarah, Bisquera, Alessandra, Hure, Alexis J., McEvoy, Mark, Attia, John
Association of dietary patterns and macronutrient intake with type 2 diabetes risk
The association between dietary patterns and type 2 diabetes: a systematic review and meta-analysis of cohort studies
- Alhazmi, A., Stojanovski, E., McEvoy, M., Garg, M. L.
The association between dietary patterns and weight change in adults over time: a systematic review of studies with follow up
- Aljadani, Haya, Patterson, Amanda, Sibbritt, David, Collins, Clare E.
Process and impact evaluation of the Romp & Chomp obesity prevention intervention in early childhood settings: lessons learned from implementation in preschools and long day care settings
- de Silva-Sanigorski, Andrea M., Bell, Andrew C., Swinburn, Boyd, Kremer, Peter, Park, Janet, Demajo, Lisa, Smith, Michael, Sharp, Sharon, Nichols, Melanie, Carpenter, Lauren, Boak, Rachel
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?