Diet quality: what is it and does it matter?
- Wirt, Annika, Collins, Clare E.
Higher diet quality does not predict lower Medicare costs but does predict number of claims in mid-aged Australian women
- Collins, Clare E., Patterson, Amanda, Fitzgerald, David
Postpartum diet quality in Australian women following a gestational diabetes pregnancy
- Morrison, M. K., Koh, D., Lowe, J. M., Miller, Y. D., Marshall, A. L., Colyvas, K., Collins, C. E.
The development and evaluation of the Australian child and adolescent recommended food score: a cross-sectional study
- Marshall, Skye, Watson, Jane, Burrows, Tracy, Guest, Maya, Collins, Clare E.
Diet quality and its potential cost savings
- Collins, Clare, Hure, Alexis, Burrows, Tracy, Patterson, Amanda
The association between diet quality and weight change in adults over time: a systematic review of prospective cohort studies
- Aljadani, Haya, Patterson, Amanda, Sibbritt, David, Collins, Clare
Diet quality of Australian breast cancer survivors : a cross-sectional analysis from the Australian Longitudinal Study on Women's Health
- Potter, J. L., Collins, C. E., Brown, L. J., Hure, A. J.
Diet quality score is a predictor of type 2 diabetes risk in women: the Australian longitudinal study on women's health
- Alhazmi, Amani, Stojanovski, Elizabeth, McEvoy, Mark, Brown, Wendy, Garg, Manohar L.
Participants in an online weight loss program can improve diet quality during weight loss: a randomized controlled trial
- O'Brien, Kate M., Hutchesson, Melinda J., Jensen, Megan, Morgan, Philip, Callister, Robin, Collins, Clare E.
Relationships between dietary intakes of children and their parents: a cross-sectional, secondary analysis of families participating in the Family Diet Quality Study
- Robinson, L. N., Rollo, M. E., Watson, J., Burrows, T. L., Collins, C. E.
Foods and dietary profiles associated with 'food addiction' in young adults
- Pursey, Kirrilly M., Collins, Clare E., Stanwell, Peter, Burrows, Tracy L.
Diet quality before or during pregnancy and the relationship with pregnancy and birth outcomes: the Australian longitudinal study on women's health
- Gresham, Ellie, Collins, Clare E., Mishra, Gita D., Byles, Julie E., Hure, Alexis J.
Longitudinal diet quality is not associated with depressive symptoms in a cohort of middle-aged Australian women
- Lai, Jun S., Oldmeadow, Christopher, Hure, Alexis J., McEvoy, Mark, Byles, Julie, Attia, John
Maternal diet during early childhood, but not pregnancy, predicts diet quality and fruit and vegetable acceptance in offspring
- Ashman, Amy M., Collins, Clare E., Hure, Alexis J., Jensen, Megan, Oldmeadow, Christopher
The association between diet quality and weight change in young and mid-age women over time
Women's reproductive health and nutrition
Impact on dietary intake of a self-directed, gender-tailored diabetes prevention program in men
- Rollo, Megan E., Aguiar, Elroy J., Pursey, Kirrilly M., Morgan, Philip J., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Young, Myles D., Collins, Clare E., Callister, Robin
Lifestyle risk factors for weight gain in children with and without asthma
- Jensen, Megan E., Gibson, Peter G., Collins, Clare E., Hilton, Jodi M., Wood, Lisa G.
Stress increases the risk of type 2 diabetes onset in women: a 12-year longitudinal study using causal modelling
- Harris, Melissa L., Oldmeadow, Christopher, Hure, Alexis, Luu, Judy, Loxton, Deborah, Attia, John
The addition of peanuts to habitual diets is associated with lower consumption of savory non-core snacks by men and sweet non-core snacks by women
- Barbour, Jayne A., Stojanovski, Emilija, Moran, Lisa J., Howe, Peter R. C., Coates, Alison M.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?