A qualitative study of motivators, strategies, barriers, and learning needs related to healthy cooking during pregnancy
- Garcia, Travertine, Duncanson, Kerith, Shrewsbury, Vanessa A., Wolfson, Julia A.
Better diet quality scores are associated with a lower risk of hypertension and non-fatal CVD in middle-aged Australian women over 15 years of follow-up
- Jackson, Jacklyn K., MacDonald-Wicks, Lesley K., McEvoy, Mark A., Forder, Peta M., Holder, Carl, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Byles, Julie E., Patterson, Amanda J.
Change in diet quality over 12 years in the 1946-1951 cohort of the Australian Longitudinal Study on women's health
- Baldwin, Jennifer N., Forder, Peta M., Haslam, Rebecca L., Hure, Alexis J., Loxton, Deborah J., Patterson, Amanda J., Collins, Clare E.
Cook-EdTM: a model for planning, implementing and evaluating cooking programs to improve diet and health
- Asher, Roberta C., Jakstas, Tammie, Collins, Clare E., Shrewsbury, Vanessa A., Wolfson, Julia A., Rose, Anna J., Bucher, Tamara, Lavelle, Fiona, Dean, Moira, Duncanson, Kerith, Innes, Beth, Burrows, Tracy
Diet and economic modelling to improve the quality and affordability of the Australian diet for low and medium socioeconomic households
- Blumfield, Michelle, Starck, Carlene, Keighley, Tim, Petocz, Peter, Roesler, Anna, Abbott, Kylie, Cassettari, Tim, Marshall, Skye, Fayet-Moore, Flavia
Diet and sleep health: a scoping review of intervention studies in adults
- Burrows, T., Fenton, S., Duncan, M.
Diet quality and 10-year healthcare costs by BMI categories in the mid-age cohort of the Australian Longitudinal Study on Women's Health
- Patterson, A., Hure, A., Burrows, T., Jackson, J., Collins, C.
Diet quality and cognitive performance in Australian adults aged 55-85 years: a cross-sectional analysis of the Hunter Community Study cohort
- Li, Pui Fung, McEvoy, Mark A., McKiernan, Sharmaine, Schofield, Peter W., Macdonald-Wicks, Lesley K., Patterson, Amanda J.
Diet quality and depressive symptoms. Assessing the direction of the association in a population-based cohort study
- Oftedal, Stina, Glozier, Nicholas, Holliday, Elizabeth G., Duncan, Mitch J.
Diet quality and incident non-communicable disease in the 1946–1951 cohort of the Australian longitudinal study on women’s health
- Hlaing-Hlaing, Hlaing, Dolja-Gore, Xenia, Tavener, Meredith, James, Erica L., Hodge, Allison M., Hure, Alexis J.
Diet quality and its potential cost savings
- Collins, Clare, Hure, Alexis, Burrows, Tracy, Patterson, Amanda
Diet quality before or during pregnancy and the relationship with pregnancy and birth outcomes: the Australian longitudinal study on women's health
- Gresham, Ellie, Collins, Clare E., Mishra, Gita D., Byles, Julie E., Hure, Alexis J.
Diet quality indices and their associations with health-related outcomes in children and adolescents: an updated systematic review
- Dalwood, Phoebe, Marshall, Skye, Burrows, Tracy L., McIntosh, Ashleigh, Collins, Clare E.
Diet quality indices used in australian and new zealand adults: a systematic review and critical appraisal
- Hlaing-hlaing, Hlaing, Pezdirc, Kristine, Tavener, Meredith, James, Erica L., Hure, Alexis
Diet quality is lower among adults with a BMI ≥40 kg m⁻² or a history of weight loss surgery
- Harbury, Cathy, Collins, Clare E., Callister, Robin
Diet quality is more strongly related to food skills rather than cooking skills confidence: results from a national cross-sectional survey
- Lavelle, Fiona, Bucher, Tamara, Dean, Moira, Brown, Hannah M., Rollo, Megan E., Collins, Clare E.
Diet quality of Australian breast cancer survivors : a cross-sectional analysis from the Australian Longitudinal Study on Women's Health
- Potter, J. L., Collins, C. E., Brown, L. J., Hure, A. J.
Diet quality score is a predictor of type 2 diabetes risk in women: the Australian longitudinal study on women's health
- Alhazmi, Amani, Stojanovski, Elizabeth, McEvoy, Mark, Brown, Wendy, Garg, Manohar L.
Diet quality, dietary inflammatory index and body mass index as predictors of response to adjunctive N-acetylcysteine and mitochondrial agents in adults with bipolar disorder: a sub-study of a randomised placebo-controlled trial
- Ashton, Melanie M., Dean, Olivia M., Hopwood, Malcolm, Faye-Chauhan, Keshav, Kim, Yesul, Dash, Sarah R., Jacka, Felice N., Shivappa, Nitin, Hebert, James R., Turner, Alyna, Marx, Wolfgang, Mohebbi, Mohammadreza, Berk, Michael, Malhi, Gin S., Ng, Chee H., Cotton, Sue M., Dodd, Seetal, Sarris, Jerome
Diet quality: what is it and does it matter?
- Wirt, Annika, Collins, Clare E.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?