"Just get on with it": qualitative insights of coming to terms with a deteriorating body for older women with ostearthritis
- Harris, Melissa L., Byles, Julie E., Sibbritt, David, Loxton, Deborah
A brief review of exercise, bipolar disorder, and mechanistic pathways
- Thomson, Daniel, Turner, Alyna, Lauder, Sue, Gigler, Margaret E., Berk, Lesley, Singh, Ajeet B., Pasco, Julie A., Berk, Michael, Sylvia, Louisa
A case of sexual abuse by a traditional faith healer: are there potential preventions?
- Chan, Lai Fong, Tan, Susan Mooi Koon, Ang, Jin Kiat, Kamal Nor, Norazlin, Sharip, Shalisah
A comparison of a single genetic factor, two stress factors, and one psychosocial coping factor as predictors of depression in an Australian community sample
- Sharpley, Christopher F., Palanisamy, Suresh K. A., Metcalf, Kate, Jones, Kim A., Kelly, Brian, McFarlane, James R.
A critical review of the mechanism of action for the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors: do these drugs possess anti-inflammatory properties and how relevant is this in the treatment of depression?
A cross-sectional study of agreement between the Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale and patient- and radiation oncologist-reported single-item assessment of depression and anxiety
- Mackenzie, Lisa, Carey, Mariko, Suzuki, Eiji, Yoshimura, Michio, Toi, Masakazu, D'Este, Catherine, Sanson-Fisher, Robert
A cross-sectional study of psychological morbidity in patients with acne, psoriasis and atopic dermatitis in specialist dermatology and general practices
- Magin, P. J., Pond, C. D., Smith, W. T., Watson, A. B., Goode, S. M.
A cross-sectional study of radiation oncology outpatients' concern about, preferences for, and perceived barriers to discussing anxiety and depression
- Mackenzie, Lisa J., Carey, Mariko, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, D'Este, Catherine, Yoong, Sze Lin
A meta-meta-analysis of the effect of physical activity on depression and anxiety in non-clinical adult populations
- Rebar, Amanda L., Stanton, Robert, Geard, David, Short, Camille, Duncan, Mitch J., Vandelanotte, Corneel
A multi-center randomized controlled trial to reduce unmet needs, depression, and anxiety among hematological cancer patients and their support persons
- Stevenson, William, Bryant, Jamie, Watson, Rochelle, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Henskens, Frans, Brown, Christina, Ramanathan, Sundra, Tiley, Campbell, Enjeti, Anoop, Guest, Johanna, Tzelepis, Flora, Paul, Christine, D'Este, Catherine
A pilot study to explore the influence of the 'safety first assessment intervention' on the family environment
- Young, Jennifer, Conrad, Agatha, Mah, Beth
A qualitative evaluation of the STOMA psychosocial intervention programme for colorectal cancer patients with stoma
- Lim, Siew Hoon, Chan, Sally Wai Chi, Lai, Jiunn Herng, He, Hong-Gu
A randomised controlled trial of a mitochondrial therapeutic target for bipolar depression: mitochondrial agents, N-acetylcysteine, and placebo
- Berk, Michael, Turner, Alyna, Sarris, Jerome, Owen, Lauren, Waterdrinker, Astrid, Smith, Deidre, Dean, Olivia M., Malhi, Gin S., Ng, Chee H., Cotton, Susan M., Dodd, Seetal, Samuni, Yuval, Tanious, Michelle, McAulay, Claire, Dowling, Nathan
A randomised trial of an integrated motivational interviewing and exercise intervention among youth with major depression: differential treatment effects on depressive symptom profiles and associated factors
A randomised trial of dialectical behaviour therapy and the conversational model for the treatment of borderline personality disorder with recent suicidal and/or non-suicidal self-injury: an effectiveness study in an Australian public mental health service
- Walton, Carla J., Bendit, Nick, Baker, Amanda L., Carter, Gregory L., Lewin, Terry J.
A randomized controlled trial examining the effectiveness of a STOMA psychosocial intervention programme on the outcomes of colorectal patients with a stoma: study protocol
- Lim, Siew Hoon, Chan, Sally Wai-Chi, Lai, Jiunn Herng, He, Hong-Gu
A randomized controlled trial of the effectiveness of a postnatal psychoeducation programme on self-efficacy, social support and postnatal depression among primiparas
- Shorey, Shefaly, Chan, Sally Wai Chi, Chong, Yap Seng, He, Hong-Gu
A Rasch analysis of the Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale (HADS) among cancer survivors
- Lambert, Sylvie D., Pallant, Julie F., Boyes, Allison W., King, Madeleine T., Britton, Benjamin, Girgis, Afaf
A simple filter model to guide the allocation of healthcare resources for improving the treatment of depression among cancer patients
- Sanson-Fisher, Robert W., Noble, Natasha E., Searles, Andrew M., Deeming, Simon, Smits, Rochelle E., Oldmeadow, Christopher J., Bryant, Jamie
A study protocol of a randomized controlled trial examining the efficacy of a symptom self-management programme for people with acute myocardial infarction
- Klainin-Yobas, Piyanee, Koh, Karen Wei Ling, Ambhore, Anand Adinath, Chai, Ping, Chan, Sally Wai-Chi, He, Hong-Gu
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?