Evaluation of a motivational interview for substance use within psychiatric in-patient services
- Baker, Amanda, Lewin, Terry, Reichler, Heidi, Clancy, Richard, Carr, Vaughan, Garrett, Rachel, Sly, Ketrina, Devir, Holly, Terry, Margaret
Posttraumatic stress disorder among deliberate self-poisoning patients
- Clover, Kerrie, Carter, Gregory L., Whyte, Ian M.
Assessing personality disorders in a national mental health survey
- Lewin, Terry J., Slade, T., Andrews, G., Carr, Vaughan James, Hornabrook, C. W.
Comparisons between psychosis samples with different patterns of substance use recruited for clinical and epidemiological studies
- Baker, Amanda Louise, Bucci, Sandra, Lewin, Terry J., Richmond, R., Carr, Vaughan James
Single index of multimorbidity did not predict multiple outcomes
- Byles, Julie E., D'Este, Catherine, Parkinson, Lynne, O'Connell, Rachel, Treloar, Carla
Long-term follow-up of people with co-existing psychiatric and substance use disorders: patterns of use and outcomes
- Greig, Renay L., Baker, Amanda, Lewin, Terry J., Webster, Rosemary A., Carr, Vaughan J.
Cannabis, cannabinoids and schizophrenia: integration of the evidence
- Cohen, Martin, Solowij, Nadia, Carr, Vaughan
Weighted multimorbidity indexes predicted mortality, health service use, and health-related quality of life in older women
- Tooth, Leigh, Hockey, Richard, Byles, Julie, Dobson, Annette
Computer-based psychological treatment for comorbid depression and problematic alcohol and/or cannabis use: a randomized controlled trial of clinical efficacy
- Kay-Lambkin, Frances J., Baker, Amanda L., Lewin, Terry J., Carr, Vaughan J.
Correlates of comorbid mental disorders in a regional community-based sample
- Heathcote, Katharine E., Kelly, Brian, Earnest, Arul, Beard, John R.
Design and clinical characteristics of a homogeneous schizophrenia pedigree sample from Tamil Nadu, India
- Thara, Rangaswamy, Tirupati, Srinivasan, John, Sujit, Nancarrow, Derek, Chant, David, Holliday, Elizabeth, Mowry, Bryan
Factors associated with retention in a long-term residential rehabilitation programme for women with substance use problems
- Johns, Kristy, Baker, Amanda, Webster, Rosemary A., Lewin, Terry J.
Helping non-specialist professionals to detect and assist with co-existing mental health and drug and alcohol problems
- Baker, Amanda, Velleman, Richard
Mental disorders and socioeconomic status: impact on population risk of attempted suicide in Australia
- Page, Andrew, Taylor, Richard, Hall, Wayne, Carter, Gregory
Neurocognitive profiles of people with comorbid depression and alcohol use: implications for psychological interventions
- Hunt, Sally A., Baker, Amanda L., Michie, Patricia T., Kavanagh, David J.
When less is more: addressing symptoms of mental health problems in drug and alcohol treatment settings
- Baker, A. L., Kay-Lambkin, F. J., Lee, N.
Depressive and anxiety disorders in the postpartum period: how prevalent are they and can we improve their detection?
- Austin, Marie-Paule V., Hadzi-Pavlovic, Dusan, Priest, Susan R., Reilly, Nicole, Wilhelm, Kay, Saint, Karen, Parker, Gordon
Outcomes of an integrated cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT) treatment program for co-occurring depression and substance misuse in young people
- Hides, Leanne, Carroll, Steve, Catania, Lisa, Cotton, Sue M., Baker, Amanda, Scaffidi, Antonietta, Lubman, Dan I.
Pathways to care and community-based service contact patterns among clients with a dual diagnosis
- Conrad, Agatha M., Lewin, Terry J., Carr, Vaughan J., Baker, Amanda, Terry, Margarett A., Taylor, Andrew
Randomized controlled trial of cognitive-behavioural therapy for coexisting depression and alcohol problems: short-term outcome
- Baker, Amanda L., Kavanagh, David J., Kay-Lambkin, Frances J., Hunt, Sally A., Lewin, Terry J., Carr, Vaughan J., Connolly, Jennifer
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?