A meta-analysis of differences in IL-6 and IL-10 between people with and without depression: exploring the causes of heterogeneity
- Hiles, Sarah A., Baker, Amanda L., de Malmanche, Theo, Attia, John
A multi method approach to understanding and predicting therapeutic alliance in a dual diagnosis population
A predictive model of days from infection to discharge in patients with healthcare-associated urinary tract infections: a structural equation modelling approach
- Mitchell, B. G., Anderson, M., Ferguson, J. K.
Acceptability of a clinician-assisted computerized psychological intervention for comorbid mental health and substance use problems: treatment adherence data from a randomized controlled trial
- Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Baker, Amanda, Lewin, Terry, Carr, Vaughan
Allergic and nonallergic factors in severe asthma
- Gaga, M., Zervas, E., Gibson, P. G.
An investigation of complex attachment- and trauma-related symptomatology among children in foster and kinship care
An online intervention for co-occurring depression and problematic alcohol use in young people: primary outcomes from a randomized controlled trial
- Deady, Mark, Mills, Katherine L., Teesson, Maree, Kay-Lambkin, Frances
Assessing personality disorders in a national mental health survey
- Lewin, Terry J., Slade, T., Andrews, G., Carr, Vaughan James, Hornabrook, C. W.
Associations between alcohol, smoking, socioeconomic status and comorbidities: evidence from the 45 and Up Study
- Bonevski, Billie, Regan, Tim, Paul, Chris, Baker, Amanda L., Bisquera, Alessandra
Associations between alcohol, smoking, socioeconomic status, and co-morbidities: evidence from the 45 and Up study
- Bonevski, Billie, Reagan, Tim, Baker, Amanda L., Bisquera, Alessandra
Associations between personality disorder characteristics and treatment outcomes in people with co-occurring alcohol misuse and depression.
- McCarter, Kristen L., Halpin, Sean A., Baker, Amanda L., Kay-Lambkin, Frances J., Lewin, Terry J., Thornton, Louise K., Kavanagh, David J., Kelly, Brian J.
Bidirectional prospective associations of metabolic syndrome components with depression, anxiety, and antidepressant use
- Hiles, Sarah A., Révész, Dóra, Lamers, Femke, Giltay, Erik, Penninx, Brenda W. J. H.
Cannabis, cannabinoids and schizophrenia: integration of the evidence
- Cohen, Martin, Solowij, Nadia, Carr, Vaughan
Change in neurocognition in people with co-occurring alcohol misuse and depression: 12-month follow-up
- Hunt, Sally Ann, Baker, Amanda Louise, Michie, Patricia T., Kay-Lambkin, Frances J.
Characterization of severe asthma worldwide: data from the International Severe Asthma Registry
- Wang, Eeileen, Wechsler, Michael E., Tran, Trung N., Heaney, Liam G., Jones, Rupert C., Menzies-Gow, Andrew N, Busby, John, Jackson, David J., Pfeffer, Paul E., Rhee, Chin Kook, Cho, You Sook, Canonica, G. Walter, Heffler, Enrico, Gibson, Peter G., Hew, Mark, Peters, Matthew, Harvey, Erin S., Alacqua, Marianna, Zangrilli, James, Bulathsinhala, Lakmini
Co-occurring depression and alcohol misuse: an epidemiological investigation
Comparisons between psychosis samples with different patterns of substance use recruited for clinical and epidemiological studies
- Baker, Amanda Louise, Bucci, Sandra, Lewin, Terry J., Richmond, R., Carr, Vaughan James
Computer-based psychological treatment for comorbid depression and problematic alcohol and/or cannabis use: a randomized controlled trial of clinical efficacy
- Kay-Lambkin, Frances J., Baker, Amanda L., Lewin, Terry J., Carr, Vaughan J.
COPD and its comorbidities: impact, measurement and mechanisms
- Negewo, Netsanet A., Gibson, Peter G., McDonald, Vanessa M.
Correlates of comorbid mental disorders in a regional community-based sample
- Heathcote, Katharine E., Kelly, Brian, Earnest, Arul, Beard, John R.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?