Sleep and physical activity in relation to all-cause, cardiovascular disease and cancer mortality risk
- Huang, Bo-Huei, Duncan, Mitch J., Cistulli, Peter A., Nassar, Natasha, Hamer, Mark, Stamatakis, Emmanuel
A cohort study on risk factors of high-density lipoprotein cholesterol hypolipidemia among urban Chinese adults
- Tang, Fang, Wang, Jian, Nicholas, Stephen, Qian, Dongfu, Liu, Rugang
Alcohol intake and total mortality in 142 960 individuals from the MORGAM Project: a population-based study
- Di Castelnuovo, Augusto, Costanzo, Simona, Thorand, Barbara, Brenner, Hermann, Ferrario, Marco, Veronesi, Giovanni, Pettenuzzo, Emanuela, Tamosiunas, Abdonas, Njølstad, Inger, Drygas, Wojciech, Nikitin, Yuri, Söderberg, Stefan, Bonaccio, Marialaura, Kee, Frank, Grassi, G, Westermann, D, Schrage, B, Dabboura, S, Zeller, T, Kuulasmaa, K, Blankenberg, S, Donati, MB, de Gaetano, G, McElduff, Patrick, Iacoviello, L, Linneberg, Allan, Salomaa, Veikko, Männistö, Satu, Moitry, Marie, Ferrières, Jean, Dallongeville, Jean
Cancer incidence and cancer death in relation to tobacco smoking in a population-based Australian cohort study
- Weber, Marianne F., Sarich, Peter E. A., Vassallo, Amy, Laaksonen, Maarit A., Grogan, Paul, O'Connell, Dianne L., Banks, Emily, Canfell, Karen, Vaneckova, Pavla, Wade, Stephen, Egger, Sam, Ngo, Preston, Joshy, Grace, Goldsbury, David E., Yap, Sarsha, Feletto, Eleonora
DSM-5 and ICD-11 alcohol use disorder criteria in young adult regular drinkers: Lifetime prevalence and age of onset
- Slade, Tim, Mewton, Louise, Butterworth, Peter, McBride, Nyanda, Swift, Wendy, O'Dean, Siobhan, Tibbetts, Joel, Clay, Peter, Isik, Ashling, Johnson, Phoebe, McCraw, Stacey, Upton, Emily, Kypri, Kypros
Total IgE Variability Is Associated with Future Asthma Exacerbations: A 1-Year Prospective Cohort Study
- Yuan, Yu Lai, Zhang, Xin, Liu, Lei, Wang, Gang, Chen-Yu Hsu, Alan, Huang, Dan, Oliver, Brian G.
Modelling trajectories of aged care use among older Australian women
Cohort profile: the Australian Longitudinal Study on Women's Health (ALSWH) 1989-95 cohort
- Loxton, Deborah, Tooth, Leigh, Harris, Melissa L., Forder, Peta M., Dobson, Annette, Powers, Jennifer, Brown, Wendy, Byles, Julie, Mishra, Gita
Early predictors of summative assessment performance in general practice post-graduate training: A retrospective cohort study
- Stewart, Rebecca, Cooling, Nick, Emblen, Graham, Turnock, Allison, Tapley, Amanda, Holliday, Elizabeth, Ball, Jean, Juckel, Jennifer, Magin, Parker
Morbidity burden and community-based palliative care are associated with rates of hospital use by people with schizophrenia in the last year of life: a population-based matched cohort study
- Spilsbury, Katrina, Rosenwax, Lorna, Brameld, Kate, Kelly, Brian, Arendts, Glenn
The reciprocal relationship between physical activity and depression: Does age matter?
- Wassink-Vossen, S., Collard, R. M., Penninx, B. W., Hiles, S. A., Oude Voshaar, R. C., Naarding, P.
Treatment effectiveness of alemtuzumab compared with natalizumab, fingolimod, and interferon beta in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis: a cohort study
- Kalincik, Tomas, Brown, J. William L., McGuigan, Christopher, Jokubaitis, Vilija, Spelman, Tim, Horakova, Dana, Havrdova, Eva, Trojano, Maria, Izquierdo, Guillermo, Lugaresi, Alessandra, Prat, Alexandre, Girard, Marc, Robertson, Neil, Lechner-Scott, Jeannette, Willis, Mark, Scolding, Neil, Rice, Claire M., Wilkins, Alastair, Pearson, Owen, Ziemssen, Tjalf, Hutchinson, Michael
Diet quality and 6-year risk of overweight and obesity among mid-age Australian women who were initially in the healthy weight range
- Aljadani, Haya M., Patterson, Amanda J., Sibbritt, David, Collins, Clare E.
Factors associated with the health care cost in older Australian women with arthritis: an application of the Andersen's Behavioural Model of Health Services Use
- Lo, T. K. T., Parkinson, L., Cunich, M., Byles, J.
The effect of motherhood and work on women's time pressure: a cohort analysis using the Australian Longitudinal Study on Women's Health
- Otterbach, Steffan, Tavener, Meredith, Forder, Peta, Powers, Jennifer, Loxton, Deborah, Byles, Julie
Does traumatic brain injury lead to criminality? A whole-population retrospective cohort study using linked data
- Schofield, Peter W., Malacova, Eva, Preen, David B., D'Este, Catherine, Tate, Robyn, Reekie, Joanne, Wand, Handan, Butler, Tony
Epidemiological study of chronic kidney disease progression: a large-scale population-based cohort study
- Vejakama, Phisitt, Ingsathit, Attiporn, Attia, John, Thakkinstian, Ammarin
Macronutrient intake and type 2 diabetes risk in middle-aged Australian women: results from the Australian Longitudinal Study on Women's Health
- Alhazmi, Amani, Stojanovski, Elizabeth, McEvoy, Mark, Garg, Manohar L.
Supporting housing and neighbourhoods for healthy ageing: findings from the Housing and Independent Living Study (HAIL)
- Byles, Julie E., Mackenzie, Lynette, Redman, Sally, Parkinson, Lynne, Leigh, Lucy, Curryer, Cassie
The inflammation hypothesis of depression: cross sectional associations, temporal relationships and the confounds of comorbidity
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?