The Dad factor: how the father-baby bond helps a child for life
The neurobiological effects of childhood maltreatment : an often overlooked narrative related to the long-term effects of early childhood trauma?
- Delima, Jennifer, Vimpani, Graham
High anxiety levels are associated with divergent empathising and systemising tendencies
- Strutt, Paul A., Campbell, Linda Elisabet, Burke, Darren
An intergrated analysis of the development of executive function: working memory, inhibition and shifting
An associative account of the development of word learning
- Sloutsky, Vladimir M., Yim, Hyungwook, Yao, Xin, Dennis, Simon
Raising boys to be good dads
- Australian Fatherhood Research Network
The effects of maternal asthma during pregnancy on child cognitive and behavioral development: a systematic review
- Whalen, Olivia M., Karayanidis, Frini, Murphy, Vanessa E., Lane, Alison E., Mallise, Carly A., Campbell, Linda E.
Infants’ first year development and familial liability of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
A normative chart for cognitive development in a genetically selected population
- Fiksinski, Ania M., Bearden, Carrie E., Morrow, Bernice, Gur, Raquel, Chow, Eva, van den Bree, Marianne, Vermeesch, Joris, Warren, Stephen, Owen, Michael, van Amelsvoort, Therese, Eliez, Stephan, Gothelf, Doron, Bassett, Anne S., Arango, Celso, Kates, W, Simon, T, Murphy, K, Repetto, G, Suner, DH, Vicari, S, Cubells, J, Armando, M, Philip, N, Kahn, René S., Campbell, Linda, Garcia-Minaur, S, Schneider, M, Shashi, V, 22q11DS International Consortium on Brain and Behavior,, Vorstman, J, Breetvelt, EJ, Zinkstok, Janneke R., Hooper, Stephen R., Tempelaar, Wanda, McDonald-McGinn, Donna, Swillen, Ann, Emanuel, Beverly
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?