A CBT inpatient chronic pain management model: factors impacting treatment outcomes
A qualitative trajectory analysis of patients' experiences tapering opioids for chronic pain
- McNeilage, Amy G., Avery, Nicholas S., Holliday, Simon, Glare, Paul A., Ashton-James, Claire E.
A scoping review of outpatient interventions to support the reduction of prescription opioid medication for chronic non cancer pain
- Nickerson, Kathie, Lieschke, Gena, Rajappa, Hema, Smith, Angela, Inder, Kerry Jill
A systematic review and meta-analysis of nutrition interventions for chronic noncancer pain
- Brain, K., Burrows, T. L., Rollo, M. E., Chai, L. K., Clarke, E. D., Hayes, C., Hodson, F. J., Collins, C. E.
Acupuncture for chronic knee pain a randomized clinical trial
- Hinman, Rana S., McCrory, Paul, Harris, Anthony, Reddy, Prasuna, Conaghan, Philip G., Bennell, Kim L., Pirotta, Marie, Relf, Ian, Forbes, Andrew, Crossley, Kay M., Williamson, Elizabeth, Kyriakides, Mary, Novy, Kitty, Metcalf, Ben R.
Altered psychophysiological reactivity as a prognostic indicator of early childhood stress in chronic pain
- Bartholomeusz, M. D., Callister, R., Hodgson, D. M.
Analysing individuals’ failure to engage with a multidisciplinary pain clinic programme
Assessment of adults experiencing chronic non-cancer pain: a randomized trial of group versus individual format at an Australian tertiary pain service
- Smith, Natalie, Jordan, Meredith, White, Ruth, Bowman, Jenny, Hayes, Chris
At my own pace, space, and place: A systematic review of qualitative studies of enablers and barriers to telehealth interventions for people with chronic pain
- Fernandes, Livia G., Devan, Hemakumar, Fioratti, Iuri, Kamper, Steven J., Williams, Christopher M., Saragiotto, Bruno T.
Attempting to Separate Placebo Effects from Exercise in Chronic Pain: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
- Miller, Clint T., Owen, Patrick J., Than, Christian A., Ball, Jake, Sadler, Kate, Piedimonte, Alessandro, Benedetti, Fabrizio, Belavy, Daniel L.
Cervical spine sensorimotor control in individuals with chronic idiopathic neck pain
Chronic pain Overlap and specificity in multimorbidity management
- Bruggink, Laura, Hayes, Chris, Lawrence, Gali, Brain, Katherine, Holliday, Simon
Development of a brief tool for monitoring aberrant behaviours among patients receiving long-term opioid therapy: the Opioid-Related Behaviours In Treatment (ORBIT) scale
- Larance, Briony, Bruno, Raimondo, Mattick, Richard P., Lintzeris, Nicholas, Degenhardt, Louise, Black, Emma, Brown, Amanda, Nielsen, Suzanne, Dunlop, Adrian, Holland, Rohan, Cohen, Milton
Diagnostic blocks for chronic pain
- Curatolo, Michele, Bogduk, Nikolai
Diagnostic procedures in chronic pain
Differences in Structural Brain Characteristics Between Individuals with Chronic Nonspecific Neck Pain and Asymptomatic Controls: A Case–Control Study
- de Zoete, Rutger M. J., Stanwell, Peter, Weber, Kenneth A., Snodgrass, Suzanne J.
Estimating the risk of chronic pain: development and validation of a prognostic model (PICKUP) for patients with acute low back pain
- Traeger, Adrian C., Henschke, Nicholas, Hübscher, Markus, Williams, Christopher M., Kamper, Steven J., Maher, Christopher G., Moseley, G. Lorimer, McAuley, James H.
Feasibility of patient-focused behavioral interventions to support adults experiencing chronic noncancer pain during opioid tapering: a systematic literature review
- White, Ruth, Bruggink, Laura, Hayes, Chris, Boyes, Allison, Paul, Chris
General practitioners and management of chronic noncancer pain: A cross-sectional survey of influences on opioid deprescribing
- White, Ruth, Hayes, Chris, Boyes, Allison W., Chiu, Simon, Paul, Christine L.
Increased substance use and poorer mental health in adolescents with problematic musculoskeletal pain
- McLaren, Nicola, Kamper, Steven J., Hodder, Rebecca K., Wiggers, John, Wolfenden, Luke, Bowman, Jennifer, Campbell, Elizabeth, Dray, Julia, Williams, Christopher M.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?