Effects of postoperative pain management educational interventions on the outcomes of parents and their children who underwent an inpatient elective surgery: A randomized controlled trial
- Zhu, Lixia, Chan, Wai-Chi Sally, Liam, Joanne Li Wee, Xiao, Chunxiang, Lim, Evelyn Chin Choo, Luo, Nan, Cheng, Kin Fong Karis, He, Hong-Gu
Mental fatigue delays visual search behaviour in young cyclists when negotiating complex traffic situations: A study in virtual reality
- Zeuwts, Linus H. R. H., Iliano, Evelien, Smith, Mitchell, Deconinck, Frederik, Lenoir, Matthieu
A systematic review of interventions to improve the dietary intake, physical activity and weight status of children attending family day care services
- Yoong, Sze Lin, Lum, Melanie, Jones, Jannah, Kerr, Erin, Falkiner, Maryann, Delaney, Tessa, McCrabb, Sam, Chai, Li Kheng, Seward, Kirsty, Grady, Alice
Validation of the Chinese version of the Children's Chronotype Questionnaire (CCTQ) in school-aged children
- Yeung, Wing-Fai, Yu, Branda Yee-Man, Ho, Yuan-Shan, Ho, Fiona Yan Yee, Chung, Ka Fai, Lee, Regina Lai Tong, Wong, Corine, Lam, Mei Yuk
The relationship between dietary patterns and overweight and obesity in children of Asian developing countries : a systematic review
- Yang, Wai Yew, Williams , Lauren T., Collins, Clare, Chee, Winnie Siew Swee
Quality of dietary assessment methodology and reporting in epidemiology studies examining relationship between dietary outcome and childhood obesity in developing asian countries: a systematic review
- Yang, Wai Yew, Burrows, Tracy, MacDonald-Wicks, Lesley, Williams, Lauren T., Collins, Clare, Chee, Winnie Siew Swee
The representation of disability in children's literature
A cluster randomised trial of a telephone-based intervention for parents to increase fruit and vegetable consumption in their 3- to 5-year-old children: study protocol
- Wyse, Rebecca J., Wolfenden, Luke, Campbell, Elizabeth, Brennan, Leah, Campbell, Karen J., Fletcher, Amanda, Bowman, Jenny, Heard, Todd R., Wiggers, John
A pilot study of a telephone-based parental intervention to increase fruit and vegetable consumption in 3-5-year-old children
- Wyse, Rebecca, Wolfenden, Luke, Campbell, Elizabeth, Campbell, Karen, Brennan, Leah, Fletcher, Amanda, Bowman, Jenny, Heard, Todd, Wiggers, John
Can changing the position of online menu items increase selection of fruit and vegetable snacks? A cluster randomized trial within an online canteen ordering system in Australian primary schools
- Wyse, Rebecca, Gabrielyan, Gnel, Wolfenden, Luke, Yoong, Serene, Swigert, Jeffrey, Delaney, Tessa, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Ooi, Jia Ying, Pinfold, Jess, Just, David
Meta-analysis of pinning in supracondylar fracture of the humerus in children
- Woratanarat, Patarawan, Angsanuntsukh, Chanika, Rattanasiri, Sasivimol, Attia, John, Woratanarat, Thira, Thakkinstian, Ammarin
Futuro Infantil Hoy and community capacity building: an international early childhood literacy project
- Woodrow, Christine, Arthur, Leonie, Newman, Linda
Interventions for increasing fruit and vegetable consumption in children aged 5 years and under (review)
- Wolfenden, Luke, Wyse, Rebecca J., Britton, Ben I., Campbell, Karen J., Hodder, Rebecca K., Stacey, Fiona G., McElduff, Patrick, James, Erica J.
Obtaining active parental consent for school-based research: a guide for researchers
- Wolfenden, Luke, Kypri, Kypros, Freund, Megan, Hodder, Rebecca
Multi-strategic intervention to enhance implementation of healthy canteen policy: a randomised controlled trial
- Wolfenden, Luke, Nathan, Nicole, Campbell, Libby, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Oldmeadow, Chris, Freund, Megan, Yoong, Sze Lin, Janssen, Lisa M., Wiggers, John, Reilly, Kathryn, Delaney, Tessa, Williams, Christopher M., Bell, Colin, Wyse, Rebecca, Sutherland, Rachel
A randomised controlled trial of an intervention to increase the implementation of a healthy canteen policy in Australian primary schools: study protocol.
- Wolfenden, Luke, Nathan, Nicole, Yoong, Serene, Wyse, Rebecca, Janssen, Lisa M., Preece, Sarah, Asmar, Melanie, Wiggers, John, Williams, Christopher M., Delaney, Tessa, Reilly, Kathryn L., Freund, Megan, Gillham, Karen, Sutherland, Rachel, Bell, Andrew C., Campbell, Libby
How useful are systematic reviews of child obesity interventions?
- Wolfenden, L., Wiggers, J., d'Espaignet, E. Tursan, Bell, A. C.
Population attributable risk of factors associated with the repetition of self-harm behaviour in young people presenting to clinical services: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Witt, Katrina, Milner, Allison, Spittal, Matthew J., Hetrick, Sarah, Robinson, Jo, Pirkis, Jane, Carter, Gregory
The construct validity of the Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire for Aboriginal children living in urban New South Wales, Australia
- Williamson, Anna, McElduff, Patrick, Dadds, Mark, D' Este, Catherine, Redman, Sally, Raphael, Beverley, Daniels, John, Eades, Sandra
Early markers of cystic fibrosis structural lung disease: follow-up of the ACFBAL cohort
- Wijker, Naomi E., Vidmar, Suzanna, Cheney, Joyce, Tiddens, Harn A. W. M., Wainwright, Claire E., George, Narelle, Carzino, Rosemary, Moodie, Marj, Armstrong, David S., Martin, A. (James), Whitehead, Bruce, Rogers, Geraint, Grimwood, Keith, Wark, Peter, Sly, Peter D., Byrnes, Catherine A., Carlin, John B., Cooper, Peter J., Robertson, Colin F., Massie, R. John, Kemner van de Corput, Mariette P. C.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?