Life is precious and I'm making the best of it: coping strategies of long-term cancer survivors
- Zucca, Alison C., Boyes, Allison W., Lecathelinais, Christophe, Girgis, Afaf
All's well that ends well?: quality of life and physical symptom clusters in long-term cancer survivors across cancer types
- Zucca, Alison C., Boyes, Allison W., Linden, Wolfgang, Girgis, Afaf
Rasch analysis of the Mini-Mental Adjustment to Cancer Scale (mini-MAC) among a heterogeneous sample of long-term cancer survivors: a cross-sectional study
- Zucca, Alison, Lambert, Sylvie D., Boyes, Allison W., Pallant, Julie F.
Medical oncology patients: are they offered help and does it provide relief?
- Zucca, Alison, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Waller, Amy, Carey, Mariko, Fradgley, Elizabeth, Regan, Tim
The many faces of preventative care in the practice of oncology
- Zucca, Alison, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Waller, Amy
The first step in ensuring patient-centred quality of care: ask the patient
- Zucca, A., Sanson-Fisher, R., Waller, A., Carey, M., Boadle, D.
Actin crosslinking protein α-actinin-4 (ACTN4) regulates receptor-interacting serine/threonine-protein kinase 1 (RIPK1) in melanoma
Touch screen computer health assessment in Australian general practice patients: a cross-sectional study protocol
- Yoong, Sze Lin, Carey, Mariko Leanne, Sanson-Fisher, Robert William, Russell, Grant, Mazza, Danielle, Makeham, Meredith, Paul, Christine Louise, Inder, Kerry Jane, D'Este, Catherine
Loss of PI(4,5)P₂ 5-phosphatase A contributes to resistance of human melanoma cells to RAF/MEK inhibitors
- Ye, Yan, Li, Qun, Wang, Lai Hu, Tseng, Hsin-Yi, Jin, Lei, Zhang, Xu Dong, Zhang, Lin Jie, Yang, Sen
PI(4,5)P2 5-phosphatase A regulates PI3K/Akt signalling and has a tumour suppressive role in human melanoma
- Ye, Yan, Jin, Lei, Tay, Kwang Hong, Tseng, Hsin-Yi, Guo, Su Tang, de Bock, Charles E., Jiang, Chen Chen, Wang, Chun Yang, Wu, Mian, Zhang, Lie Jie, Hersey, Peter, Scolyer, Richard A., Wilmott, James S., Zhang, Xu Dong, Hu, Wang Lai, Yosufi, Benafsha, Thorne, Rick F., Liu, Tao, Rizos, Helen, Yan, Xu Guang, Dong, Li
Factors Associated With Radiotherapy Utilisation In New South Wales, Australia: Results From The 45 and Up Study
- Yap, M. L., O'Connell, D. L., Goldsbury, D., Weber, M., Barton, M.
A retrospective analysis of hospital treatment expenditures among young and middle age patients with cancer, 2013-2017 under health reform
- Xu, Junfang, Nicholas, Stephen, Wang, Jian, Yang, Yuxia
Identification of new causative genes in inherited colorectal cancer
OBATOCLAX and ABT-737 induce ER stress responses in human melanoma cells that limit induction of apoptosis
- Wroblewski, David, Jiang, Chen Chen, Croft, Amanda, Farrelly, Margaret L., Zhang, Xu Dong, Hersey, Peter
Predictors of vinorelbine pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics in patients with cancer
- Wong, Mark, Balleine, Rosemary L., Hoskins, Janelle M., Mann, Graham J., Clarke, Christine L., Gurney, Howard, Blair, Elaine Y. L., McLachlan, Andrew J., Ackland, Stephen P., Garg, Madhu B., Evans, Scott, Farlow, David, Collins, Michael, Rivory, Laurent P.
Deconstructing cancer: what makes a good-quality news story?
- Wilson, Amanda J., Bonevski, Billie, Jones, Alison L., Henry, David A.
The emerging important role of microRNAs in the pathogenesis, diagnosis and treatment of human cancers
- Wilmott, James S., Zhang, Xu Dong, Hersey, Peter, Scolyer, Richard A.
The first comprehensive report on Indigenous Australian women's inequalities in cervical screening: a retrospective registry cohort study in Queensland, Australia (2000-2011)
- Whop, Lisa J., Garvey, Gail, Roder, David, Gertig, Dorota, Moore, Suzanne P., Condon, John R., Baade, Peter, Cunningham, Joan, Lokuge, Kamalini, Brotherton, Julia M., Valery, Patricia C., O'Connell, Dianne L., Canfell, Karen, Diaz, Abbey
A review of natural therapies potentially relevant in triple negative breast cancer aimed at targeting cancer cell vulnerabilities
- Webb, Myfanwy Jane, Kukard, Craig
The role of Protein Phosphatase 2A as a tumour suppressor in breast cancer
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?