Health and wellness in the Australian coal mining industry: a cross sectional analysis of baseline findings from the RESHAPE workplace wellness program
- Bezzina, Aaron, Austin, Emma K., Watson, Trent, Ashton, Lee, James, Carole L.
Food addiction and mental health in adolescents: a systematic review
- Skinner, Janelle, Jebeile, Hiba, Burrows, Tracy
Influence of body mass index on subjective and objective measures of pain, functional impairment, and health-related quality of life in lumbar degenerative disc disease
- Stienen, Martin N., Joswig, Holger, Smoll, Nicolas R., Corniola, Marco V., Schaller, Karl, Hildebrandt, Gerhard, Gautschi, Olivier P.
Body weight status and dietary intakes of urban Malay primary school children: evidence from the Family Diet Study
- Yang, Wai Yew, Burrows, Tracy, MacDonald-Wicks, Lesley, Williams, Lauren T., Collins, Clare E., Chee, Winnie Siew Swee, Colyvas, Kim
The role of intergenerational educational mobility and household wealth in adult obesity: evidence from wave 2 of the World Health Organization's Study on global AGEing and adult health
- Lartey, Stella T., Magnussen, Costan G., Palmer, Andrew J., Si, Lei, de Graaff, Barbara, Biritwum, Richard Berko, Mensah, George, Yawson, Alfred, Minicuci, Nadia, Kowal, Paul, Boateng, Godfred O.
Prevalence of comorbid depression and obesity in general practice: a cross-sectional survey
- Carey, Mariko, Small, Hannah, Yoong, Sze Lin, Boyes, Allison, Bisquera, Alessandra, Sanson-Fisher, Rob
A systematic review of the effect of oral glucocorticoids on energy intake, appetite, and body weight in humans
- Berthon, Bronwyn S., MacDonald-Wicks, Lesley K., Wood, Lisa G.
Rural-urban disparities in stage of breast cancer at diagnosis in Australian women
- Leung, Janni, Martin, Jennifer, McLaughlin, Deirdre
Age and cohort rise in diabetes prevalence among older Australian women: case ascertainment using survey and healthcare administrative data
- Wubishet, Befikadu L., Harris, Melissa L., Forder, Peta M., Byles, Julie E.
Adherence to and factors associated with self-care behaviours in type 2 diabetes patients in Ghana
- Mogre, Victor, Abanga, Zakaria Osman, Tzelepis, Flora, Johnson, Natalie A., Paul, Christine
The family diet study: dietary and lifestyle factors associated with weight status of Malay primary school children and their main carers in urban areas of Klang Valley, Malaysia
Rapidly increasing prevalence of overweight and obesity in older Ghanaian adults from 2007-2015: evidence from WHO-SAGE Waves 1&2
- Lartey, Stella T., Magnussen, Costan G., Si, Lei, Boateng, Godfred O., de Graaff, Barbara, Biritwum, Richard Berko, Minicuci, Nadia, Kowal, Paul, Blizzard, Leigh, Palmer, Andrew J.
A pig model of the preterm neonate: anthropometric and physiological characteristics
- Eiby, Yvonne A., Wright, Layne L., Kalanjati, Viskasari P., Miller, Stephanie M., Bjorkman, Stella T., Keates, Helen L., Lumbers, Eugenie R., Colditz, Paul B., Lingwood, Barbara E.
The Family Diet Study: a cross-sectional study into the associations between diet, food habits and body weight status in Malay families
- Yang, W. Y., Burrows, T., MacDonald-Wicks, L., Williams, L. T., Collins, C. E., Chee, W. S. S.
To snack or not to snack: what should we advise for weight management?
- Palmer, Michelle A., Capra, Sandra, Baines, Surinder K.
Gestational weight gain and its effect on birth outcomes in sub-Saharan Africa: systematic review and meta-analysis
- Asefa, Fekede, Cummins, Allison, Dessie, Yadeta, Hayen, Andrew, Foureur, Maralyn
A gender-sensitised weight-loss and healthy living program for men with overweight and obesity in Australian Football League settings (Aussie-FIT): a pilot randomised controlled trial
- Kwasnicka, Domiika, Ntoumanis, Nikos, Wyke, Sally, Morgan, Philip J., Robinson, Suzanne, Makate, Marshall, Quested, Elanor, Hunt, Kate, Gray, Cindy M., Newton, Robert U., Gucciardi, Daniel F., Thøgersen-Ntoumani, Cecilie, Olson, Jenny L., McVeigh, Joanne, Kerr, Deborah A.
Accuracy of parent-reported child height and weight and calculated body mass index compared with objectively measured anthropometrics: secondary analysis of a randomized controlled trial
- Chai, Li Kheng, Collins, Clare E., May, Chris, Holder, Carl, Burrows, Tracy L.
Effects of glucocorticoid exposure on growth and structural maturation of the heart of the preterm piglet
- Kim, Min Young, Eiby, Yvonne A., Lumbers, Eugenie R., Wright, Layne L., Gibson, Karen J., Barnett, Amanda C., Lingwood, Barbara E.
How confidence in health care systems affects mobility and compliance during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Chan, Ho Fai, Brumpton, Martin, Macintyre, Alison, Arapoc, Jefferson, Savage, David A., Skali, Ahmed, Stadelmann, David, Torgler, Benno
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?