Avatar and participant gender differences in the perception of uncanniness of virtual humans
Avatars and embodied agents in information systems research: a systematic review and conceptual framework
- Aljaroodi, Hussain M., Adam, Marc T. P., Chiong, Raymond, Teubner, Timm
Examining gender differences when using avatars for educational games
- Brown, Aiden L., Boogaard, Sherin. M., Bailey, Jacqueline J. B., Blackmore, Karen L., Nesbitt, Keith V.
Exploring avatar facial fidelity and emotional expressions on observer perceptions of the uncanny valley
Exploring the design of avatars for users from Arabian culture through a hybrid approach of deductive and inductive reasoning
- Aljaroodi, Hussain M., Chiong, Raymond, Adam, Marc T. P.
Gender and the perception of emotions in avatars
- Bailey, Jacqueline D., Blackmore, Karen L.
Gender differences in spatial ability and affective processing in avatar perception
- Bailey, Jacqueline, Blackmore , Karen, Sutton, Ken
Gender differences when adopting avatars for educational games
- Brown, Aiden A. B., Bailey, Jacqueline J. B., Blackmore, Karen L., Boogaard, Sherin S. B., Nesbitt, Keith V.
Human-centred information systems: designing avatars for users from Arab culture
Understanding the Importance of Cultural Appropriateness for User Interface Design: An Avatar Study
- Aljaroodi, Hussain M., Adam, Marc T. P., Teubner, Timm, Chiong, Raymond
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?