A review of psilocybin: chemistry, clinical uses and future research directions
Diagnostic accuracy for self-reported methamphetamine use versus oral fluid test as the reference standard in a methamphetamine-dependent intervention trial population
- Carter, Gregory, Spittal, Matthew J., Glowacki, Linda, Gerostamoulos, Dimitri, Dietze, Paul, Sinclair, Barbara, Arunogiri, Shalini, Berk, Michael, Lubman, Dan I., Manning, Victoria, Higgs, Peter, Quinn, Brendan, Baker, Amanda, Dean, Olivia M., Turner, Alyna, McKetin, Rebecca
Exploration of the molecular determinants of comorbid addiction in Schizophrenia
- Black, Emma, Bruno, Raimondo, Childs, Steven, Reid, David, Holmes, Jennifer, Lintzeris, Nicholas, Mammen, Kristie, Mills, Llewellyn, Siefried, Krista J., Deacon, Rachel M., Shakeshaft, Anthony, Dunlop, Adrian J., Ezard, Nadine, Montebello, Mark
- Beck, Alison K., Kelly, Peter J., Deane, Frank P., Baker, Amanda L., Hides, Leanne, Manning, Victoria, Shakeshaft, Anthony, Neale, Joanne, Kelly, John F., Gray, Rebecca M., Argent, Angela, McGlaughlin, Ryan, Chao, Ryan, Martini, Marcos
- Kelly, Peter J., Ingram, Isabella, Nunes, Jason L., Lunn, Joanne, Deane, Frank P., Baker, Amanda L., McKay, James R., Robinson, Laura D., Byrne, Gerard, Degan, Tayla J., Osborne, Briony, Townsend, Camilla J.
- Dunlop, Adrian J., White, Bethany, Attia, John, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Howard, Mark V., Murrell, Terry, Haber, Paul Steen, Lintzeris, Nicholas, Roberts, Jillian, Cretikos, Michelle, Attalla, Dena, Ling, Rod, Searles, Andrew, Mackson, Judith, Doyle, Michael F., McEntyre, Elizabeth
- Gray, Rebecca M., Kelly, Peter J., Kelly, John, Argent, Angela, McGlaughlin, Ryan, Beck, Alison K., Baker, Amanda L., Deane, Frank P., Neale, Joanne, Treloar, Carla, Hides, Leanne, Manning, Victoria, Shakeshaft, Anthony
- Raftery, Dayle, Kelly, Peter J., Sinclair, Barbara L., McKetin, Rebecca, Deane, Frank P., Baker, Amanda L., Ingram, Isabella, Goh, Melvin C. W., Lubman, Dan I., Carter, Greg, Turner, Alyna, Dean, Olivia M.
The relationship between oxytocin, dietary intake and feeding: a systematic review and meta-analysis of studies in mice and rats
Individual differences in substance use and emotion
Relationship between dietary intake and behaviors with oxytocin: a systematic review of studies in adults
An exploration of smoking among people attending residential substance abuse treatment: prevalence and outcomes at three months post-discharge
Effectiveness of a pragmatic school-based universal resilience intervention in reducing tobacco, alcohol and illicit substance use in a population of adolescents: cluster-randomised controlled trial
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?