Adapting implementation strategies: a case study of how to support implementation of healthy canteen policies
- Yoong, S. L., Nathan, N., Reilly, K., Sutherland, R., Straus, S., Barnes, C., Grady, A., Wolfenden, L.
Influence of metal exposure history on metal tolerance in the Sydney rock oyster (Saccostrea glomerata)
- Yingprasertchai, Thanvapon Senee
Personalized video adaptation based on video content analysis
- Xu, Min, Jin, Jesse S., Luo, Suhuai
Optimisation: Defining and exploring a concept to enhance the impact of public health initiatives
- Wolfenden, Luke, Bolsewicz, Katarzyna, Hodder, Rebecca Kate, Fernandez, Maria, Lewis, Cara, Taylor, Natalie, McKay, Heather, Grimshaw, Jeremy, Hall, Alix, Moullin, Joanna, Albers, Bianca, Batchelor, Samantha, Grady, Alice, Attia, John, Milat, Andrew, Bailey, Andrew, Rissel, Chris, Reeves, Penny, Sims-Gould, Joanie, Mildon, Robyn, Doran, Chris, Yoong, Sze Lin, McCrabb, Sam, Kingsland, Melanie, Wiggers, John, Bauman, Adrian, Wyse, Rebecca, Nathan, Nicole, Sutherland, Rachel
Forging, protecting, and repairing community resilience informed by the 2019-2020 Australian bushfires
- West, Sancia, Visentin, Denis C., Neil, Amanda, Kornhaber, Rarchel, Ingham, Valerie, Cleary, Michelle
Enhancing resilience and justice in climate adaptation laws
- Wenta, Joseph, McDonald, Jan, McGee, Jeffery S.
A review of natural therapies potentially relevant in triple negative breast cancer aimed at targeting cancer cell vulnerabilities
- Webb, Myfanwy Jane, Kukard, Craig
An investigation of coastal climate change risk assessment practice in Australia
- Tonmoy, Fahim Nawroz, Wainwright, David, Verdon-Kidd D. C., Rissik, David
Perceptions and deeply held beliefs about responsibility for flood risk adaptation in Accra Ghana
- Tasantab, Jerry Chati, Gajendran, Thayaparan, von Meding, Jason, Maund, Kim
A systematic review of adaptations and effectiveness of scaled-up nutrition interventions
- Sutherland, Rachel L., Jackson, Jacklyn K., Milat, Andrew J., Bauman, Adrian E., Wolfenden, Luke, Lane, Cassandra, McCrabb, Sam, Nathan, Nicole K., Yoong, Sze Lin, Lum, Melanie, Byaruhanga, Judith, McLaughlin, Matthew, Brown, Alison
Experiencing ‘drought and more’: local responses from rural Victoria, Australia
- Sherval, Meg, Askew, Louise E.
Perception of movement extent depends on the extent of previous movements
- Seizova-Cajic, Tatjana, Smith, Janette L., Taylor, Janet L., Gandevia, Simon C.
The urban political ecology of flood vulnerability in the core area of Ibadan metropolis, Nigeria
- Salami, Rafiu O., von Meding, Jason, Giggins, Helen
Unlocking the black-box of inorganic carbon-uptake and utilization strategies among coral endosymbionts (Symbiodiniaceae)
- Ros, Mickael, Camp, Emma F., Hughes, David J., Crosswell, Joseph R., Warner, Mark E., Leggat, William P., Suggett, David J.
Homogenizing the radical, or vice versa? adapting (to) The Murder of Roger Ackroyd
- Rolls, Alistair, Franks, Rachel
An ankle queerly turned, or the fetishised bodies in Agatha Christie's The Body in the Library
Reappropriating Agatha Christie: an introduction
- Rolls, Alistair, Gulddal, Jesper
An age of contradiction, or who killed Colonel Protheroe?
Adapting to loiterly reading: Agatha Christie's original adaptation of "The witness for the prosecution"
Adaptation of Housing to Climate Change and Extreme Windstorms
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?