"Antibiotic hardstop" on electronic prescribing: impact on antimicrobial stewardship initiatives in patients with community acquired pneumonia (CAP) and infective exacerbations of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (IECOPD)
- Galimam, Semun, Panozzo, Brydon, Muir, Kieran, Chavada, Ruchir
"We Are Our Own Worst Enemies": A Qualitative Exploration of Sociocultural Factors in Dietetic Education Influencing Student-Dietitian Transitions
- Dart, Janeane, Ash, Susan, McCall, Louise, Rees, Charlotte
3,5-Bis(trifluoromethyl)phenylsulfonamides, a novel pancreatic cancer active lead. Investigation of the terminal aromatic moiety
- Sun, Jufeng, Ambrus, Joey I., Baker, Jennifer R., Russell, Cecilia C., Cossar, Peter J., Sakoff, Jennette A., Scarlett, Christopher J., McCluskey, Adam
A call for nurses and interdisciplinary collaborators to urgently respond to the health and well-being needs of refugees across the world
- Wilson, Rhonda L., Atem, Jacob Mabil, Gumuskaya, Oya, Lavadas, Michalis, Šošić, Bojan, Urek, Mojca
A comparative study of different machine learning methods for reservoir landslide displacement prediction
- Wang, Yankun, Tang, Huiming, Huang, Jinsong, Wen, Tao, Ma, Junwei, Zhang, Junrong
A comprehensive assessment of heavy metal contamination in road dusts along a hectic national highway of Bangladesh: spatial distribution, sources of contamination, ecological and human health risks
- Kabir, Md. Humayun, Kormoker, Tapos, Shammi, Rifat Shahid, Tusher, Tanmoy Roy, Islam, Md. Saiful, Khan, Rahat, Omor, Md. Zohir Uddin, Sarker, Md. Eusuf, Yeasmin, Marjana, Idris, Abubakr M.
A cross-sectional survey of Australian healthcare professionals' confidence, evidence-based knowledge and guideline use for antenatal asthma management
- Wright, Thomas K., McLaughlin, Karen, Jensen, Megan E., Robijn, Annelies L., Foureur, Maralyn, Murphy, Vanessa E.
A fuzzy-weighted Gaussian kernel-based machine learning approach for body fat prediction
- Fan, Zongwen, Chiong, Raymond, Chiong, Fabian
A Game of Infection – Song of Respiratory Viruses and Interferons
- Wang, Guo Qiang, Gu, Yinuo, Wang, Chao, Wang, Fang, Hsu, Alan Chen-Yu
A Machine Learning Approach for Identification of Malignant Mesothelioma Etiological Factors in an Imbalanced Dataset
- Alam, Talha Mahboob, Shaukat, Kamran, Mahboob, Haris, Sarwar, Muhammad Umer, Iqbal, Farhat, Nasir, Adeel, Hameed, Ibrahim A., Luo, Suhuai
A Machine Learning-Based Model for Stability Prediction of Decentralized Power Grid Linked with Renewable Energy Resources
- Ibrar, Muhammad, Hassan, Muhammad Awais, Shaukat, Kamran, Alam, Talha Mahboob, Khurshid, Khaldoon Syed, Hameed, Ibrahim A., Aljuaid, Hanan, Luo, Suhuai
A Model of Targeted Transition Planning for Adolescents who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
A multi-method analytical approach to predicting young adults' intention to invest in mHealth during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Hasan, Najmul, Bao, Yukun, Chiong, Raymond
A multiobjective evolutionary algorithm for achieving energy efficiency in production environments integrated with multiple automated guided vehicles
- He, Lijun, Chiong, Raymond, Li, Wenfeng, Budhi, Gregorius Satia, Zhang, Yu
A new species of Philoria (Anura: Limnodynastidae) from the uplands of the Gondwana Rainforests World Heritage Area of eastern Australia
- Mahony, Michael J., Hines, Harry B., Bertozzi, Terry, Mahony, Stephen V., Newell, David A., Clarke, John M., Donnellan, Stephen C.
A participatory approach: Shifting accountability in microenterprise development
A practical treatment for COVID-19 and the next pandemic
- Bhattacharya, Jahar, Booy, Robert, Kobzik, Lester, Leligdowicz, Aleksandra, Liao, James K., Martin, Jennifer H., Musher, Daniel M., Serhan, Charles N., Tashiro, Masato, Casadevall, Arturo, Dela Cruz, Charles, Fedson, David S., Garcia, Joe G. N., Grohmann, Gary, Hung, Ivan F. N., Jacobson, Jeffrey R., Jennings, Lance C.
A Qualitative Study Exploring People's Experience With the Multicomponent Community-Based Physical Activity Intervention ecofit During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Jansson, Anna K., Lubans, David R., Smith, Jordan J., Duncan, Mitch J., Hansen, Vibeke, Plotnikoff, Ronald C.
A qualitative study investigating Australian cancer service outpatients’ experience of distress screening and management: what is the personal relevance, acceptability and improvement opportunities from patient perspectives?
- McCarter, Kristen, Carlson, Melissa A., Baker, Amanda L., Paul, Chris L., Lynam, James, Johnston, Lana N., Fradgley, Elizabeth A.
A Qualitative Study of Consumers’ Experiences of the Quality of Mental Health Services in Ghana
- Badu, Eric, O'Brien, Anthony Paul, Mitchell, Rebecca, Osei, Akwasi
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?