Productive paradoxes: exploring prefigurative practices with Derrida through a Spanish food sovereignty collective
Zarzuela and the rise of the labour movement in Spain
Equity and efficiency priorities within the Spanish health system: a discrete choice experiment eliciting stakeholders preferences
- Mentzakis, Emmanouil, García-Goñi, Manuel, Sequeira, Ana Rita, Paolucci, Francesco
Teachers' Computer-Assisted Language Learning (CALL) literacy: A comparative study in Spain and Iran
- Tafazoli, Dara, Gómez-Parra, Maria-Elena, Huertas-Abril, Cristina A.
Water-related ecological impacts of rill erosion processes in Mediterranean-dry reclaimed slopes
- Moreno-de las Heras , M., Espigares, T., Merino-Martin, L., Nicolau, J. M.
The first months of the COVID-19 pandemic in Spain
- Henríquez, Josefa, Gonzalo-Almorox, Eduardo, García-Goñi, Manuel, Paolucci, Francesco
Unemployment and stillbirth risk among foreign-born and Spanish pregnant women in Spain, 2007-2010: a multilevel analysis study
- Luque-Fernandez, Miguel Angel, Franco, Manuel, Gelaye, Bizu, Schomaker, Michael, Gutierrez Garitano, Ignacio, D'Este, Catherine, Williams, Michelle A.
Contesting boundaries: navigating the exclusions of community economies
Long-term impact of rainfed agricultural land abandonment on soil erosion in the Western Mediterranean basin
- Cerdá, Artemi, Rodrigo-Comino, Jesús, Novara, Agata, Brevik, Eric Charles, Vaezi, Ali Reza, Pulido, Manuel, Giménez-Morera, Antonio, Keesstra, Saskia Deborah
Embracing aporia: food sovereignty and how to navigate ethics
Food sovereignty and community economies: researching a Spanish case study
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?