"Antibiotic hardstop" on electronic prescribing: impact on antimicrobial stewardship initiatives in patients with community acquired pneumonia (CAP) and infective exacerbations of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (IECOPD)
- Galimam, Semun, Panozzo, Brydon, Muir, Kieran, Chavada, Ruchir
3,5-Bis(trifluoromethyl)phenylsulfonamides, a novel pancreatic cancer active lead. Investigation of the terminal aromatic moiety
- Sun, Jufeng, Ambrus, Joey I., Baker, Jennifer R., Russell, Cecilia C., Cossar, Peter J., Sakoff, Jennette A., Scarlett, Christopher J., McCluskey, Adam
A call for nurses and interdisciplinary collaborators to urgently respond to the health and well-being needs of refugees across the world
- Wilson, Rhonda L., Atem, Jacob Mabil, Gumuskaya, Oya, Lavadas, Michalis, Šošić, Bojan, Urek, Mojca
A comprehensive assessment of heavy metal contamination in road dusts along a hectic national highway of Bangladesh: spatial distribution, sources of contamination, ecological and human health risks
- Kabir, Md. Humayun, Kormoker, Tapos, Shammi, Rifat Shahid, Tusher, Tanmoy Roy, Islam, Md. Saiful, Khan, Rahat, Omor, Md. Zohir Uddin, Sarker, Md. Eusuf, Yeasmin, Marjana, Idris, Abubakr M.
A cross-sectional survey of Australian healthcare professionals' confidence, evidence-based knowledge and guideline use for antenatal asthma management
- Wright, Thomas K., McLaughlin, Karen, Jensen, Megan E., Robijn, Annelies L., Foureur, Maralyn, Murphy, Vanessa E.
A fuzzy-weighted Gaussian kernel-based machine learning approach for body fat prediction
- Fan, Zongwen, Chiong, Raymond, Chiong, Fabian
A Game of Infection – Song of Respiratory Viruses and Interferons
- Wang, Guo Qiang, Gu, Yinuo, Wang, Chao, Wang, Fang, Hsu, Alan Chen-Yu
A Machine Learning Approach for Identification of Malignant Mesothelioma Etiological Factors in an Imbalanced Dataset
- Alam, Talha Mahboob, Shaukat, Kamran, Mahboob, Haris, Sarwar, Muhammad Umer, Iqbal, Farhat, Nasir, Adeel, Hameed, Ibrahim A., Luo, Suhuai
A multi-method analytical approach to predicting young adults' intention to invest in mHealth during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Hasan, Najmul, Bao, Yukun, Chiong, Raymond
A practical treatment for COVID-19 and the next pandemic
- Bhattacharya, Jahar, Booy, Robert, Kobzik, Lester, Leligdowicz, Aleksandra, Liao, James K., Martin, Jennifer H., Musher, Daniel M., Serhan, Charles N., Tashiro, Masato, Casadevall, Arturo, Dela Cruz, Charles, Fedson, David S., Garcia, Joe G. N., Grohmann, Gary, Hung, Ivan F. N., Jacobson, Jeffrey R., Jennings, Lance C.
A Qualitative Study Exploring People's Experience With the Multicomponent Community-Based Physical Activity Intervention ecofit During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Jansson, Anna K., Lubans, David R., Smith, Jordan J., Duncan, Mitch J., Hansen, Vibeke, Plotnikoff, Ronald C.
A qualitative study investigating Australian cancer service outpatients’ experience of distress screening and management: what is the personal relevance, acceptability and improvement opportunities from patient perspectives?
- McCarter, Kristen, Carlson, Melissa A., Baker, Amanda L., Paul, Chris L., Lynam, James, Johnston, Lana N., Fradgley, Elizabeth A.
A qualitative study of sedentary behaviours in stroke survivors: non-participant observations and interviews with stroke service staff in stroke units and community services
- Morton, Sarah, Hall, Jennifer, Fitzsimons, Claire, Hall, Jessica, English, Coralie, Forster, Anne, Lawton, Rebecca, Patel, Anita, Mead, Gillian, Clarke, David J.
A scoping review of outpatient interventions to support the reduction of prescription opioid medication for chronic non cancer pain
- Nickerson, Kathie, Lieschke, Gena, Rajappa, Hema, Smith, Angela, Inder, Kerry Jill
A statistical, voxelised model of prostate cancer for biologically optimised radiotherapy
- Finnegan, Robert N., Reynolds, Hayley M., Ebert, Martin A., Sun, Yu, Holloway, Lois, Sykes, Jonathan R., Dowling, Jason, Mitchell, Catherine, Williams, Scott G., Murphy, Declan G., Haworth, Annette
A systematic review of post-release programs for women exiting prison with substance-use disorders: assessing current programs and weighing the evidence
- Edwards, Layla, Jamieson, Sacha Kendall, Bowman, Julia, Chang, Sungwon, Newton, Josie, Sullivan, Elizabeth
A systematic review of scope and quality of health economic evaluations conducted in Ethiopia
- Erku, Daniel, Mersha, Amanual G., Ali, Eskinder Eshetu, Gebretekle, Gebremedhin B., Wubishet, Befikadu L., Kassie, Gizat Molla, Mulugeta, Anwar, Mekonnen, Alemayehu B., Eshetie, Tesfahun C., Scuffham, Paul
A systematic review of the cost-effectiveness of medicationadherence-enhancing intervention for asthma
- Khaw, Sin Mei, Li, Shu Chuen, Mohd Tahir, Nurul Ain
A Systematic Review of the Development and Implementation of Needs-Based Palliative Care Tools in Heart Failure and Chronic Respiratory Disease
- Waller, Amy, Hobden, Breanne, Fakes, Kristy, Clark, Katherine
A Temporal Case-Based Reasoning Platform Relying on a Fuzzy Vector Spaces Object-Oriented Model and a Method to Design Knowledge Bases and Decision Support Systems in Multiple Domains
- Colloc, Joël, Yameogo, Relwendé Aristide, Summons, Peter, Loubet, Lilian, Cavelier, Jeam-Bernard, Bridier, Paul
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?