A cluster randomised controlled trial of an intervention to increase physical activity of preschool-aged children attending early childhood and care: study protocol for the 'Everybody Energise' trial
- Delaney, Tessa, Jackson, Jacklyn K., Lum, Melanie, Colliver, Yeshe, Hernandez, Lara, Yoong, Sze Lin, Jones, Jannah, Hall, Alix, Dives, Ashleigh, Wedesweiler, Taya, Campbell, Libby, Nathan, Nicole, Romiti, Maria, Trost, Stewart G.
- Lintzeris, Nicholas, Mills, Llewellyn, Kevin, Richard, Bhardwaj, Anjali, Dunlop, Adrian, Copeland, Jan, Mcgregor, Iain, Bruno, Raimondo, Kirby, Adrienne, Montebello, Mark, Hall, Michelle, Jefferies, Meryem
Effect of fish oil supplementation on hepatic and visceral fat in overweight men: a randomized controlled trial
Efficacy of a telephone outcall program to reduce caregiver burden among caregivers of cancer patients [PROTECT]: a randomised controlled trial
- Heckel, Leila, Fennell, Kate M., Ashley, David M., Livingston, Patricia M., Reynolds, John, Boltong, Anna, Botti, Mari, Osborne, Richard H., Mihalopoulos, Cathrine, Chirgwin, Jacquie, Williams, Melinda, Gaskin, Cadeyrn J.
Examining moderators of the effectiveness of a web-and video-based computer-tailored physical activity intervention
Increasing the fruit and vegetable consumption of preschool children
- Vandelanotte, Corneel, Duncan, Mitch J., Rosenkranz, Richard R., Mummery, W. Kerry, Kolt, Gregory S., Caperchione, Cristina M., Savage, Trevor N., Van Itallie, Anetta, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Alley, Stephanie J., Tague, Rhys, Maeder, Anthony J.
Nutrition and Enjoyable Activity for Teen Girls (NEAT Girls) group randomized controlled trial: evaluation of a school-based obesity prevention program for adolescent girls from low-income communities
RCT of a client-centred, caseworker-delivered smoking cessation intervention for a socially disadvantaged population
Sustaining the implementation of alcohol management practices by community sports clubs: a randomised control trial
- McFadyen, Tameka, Wolfenden, Luke, Wiggers, John, Kingsland, Melanie, Tindall, Jennifer, Sherker, Shauna, Heaton, Rachael, Gillham, Karen, Clinton-McHarg, Tara, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Rowland, Bosco
The effectiveness of a stretching intervention in lowering plantar pressures related to reduced ankle range of motion in people with diabetes
The effectiveness of shoe insoles for the prevention and treatment of low back pain: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?