Aid and the control of tuberculosis in Papua New Guinea: is Australia's assistance cost-effective?
- Nguyen, Hoa-Thi-Minh, Kompas, Tom, Hickson, Roslyn I.
Barriers and enablers experienced by health care workers in swabbing for COVID-19 in Papua New Guinea: A multi-methods cross-sectional study
- Smaghi, Bernnedine S., Collins, Julie, Dagina, Roshelila, Hiawalyer, Gilbert, Vaccher, Stefanie, Flint, James, Housen, Tambri
Being Hula: the appropriation of Christianity in Irupara village, Papua New Guinea
Constructing a pedagogical framework for English writing in upper-secondary schools in Papua New Guinea
- Aisoli-Orake, Rachel, Archer , Jennifer, Chen, Shen
Contact-induced change in a highly endangered language of Northern Bougainville
Cultural influences on indigenous users' perceptions of the importance of disclosure items: empirical evidence from Papua New Guinea
- Ngangan, Ken, Saudagaran, Shahrokh M., Clarke, Frank L.
Detention attention: framing a Manus Island riot
- Ellis, Katherine, Fulton, Janet, Scott, Paul
Exchanging skin: anthropological knowledge, secrecy and bolivip, Papua New Guinea (book review)
Expressions of interest: informal usury in urban Papua New Guinea
From 'my story' to 'the story of myself': colonial transformations of personal narratives among the Motu-Koita of Papua New Guinea
Improving maternal health using partcipatory action research with women living in rural Papua New Guinea
Language tangle: predicting and facilitating outcomes in language education
Le Fidjien fou avec le singe et autres histoires a propos d'une petite ile pres de Port Moresby (Papouasie Nouvelle-Guinee)
Measuring and understanding ethnolinguistic vitality in Papapana
Raising boys to be good dads
- Australian Fatherhood Research Network
Research and rhetoric on women in Papua New Guinea's village courts
Rethinking Western Motu descent groups
Short report: prevalence of patients with acute febrile illnesses and positive dengue NS1 tests in a tertiary hospital in Papua New Guinea
- Asigau, Viola, Lavu, Evelyn K., McBride, William J. H., Biloh, Eric, Naroi, Francis, Koana, Egi, Ferguson, John K., Laman, Moses
Substantial justice: an anthropology of village courts in Papua New Guinea
The Papua New Guinea cholera outbreak: implications for PNG, Australia and the Torres Strait
- Hall, John J., Gillespie, James A., Rosewell, Alexander, Mapira, Pilly
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?