'Perfect skin', the media and patients with skin disease: a qualitative study of patients with acne, psoriasis and atopic eczema
- Magin, Parker, Adams, Jon, Heading, Gaynor, Pond, Dimity
A cluster randomised trial of a school-based resilience intervention to decrease tobacco, alcohol and illicit drug use in secondary school students: study protocol
- Hodder, Rebecca K., Freund, Megan, Bowman, Jenny, Wolfenden, Luke, Campbell, Elizabeth, Wye, Paula, Hazell, Trevor, Gillham, Karen, Wiggers, John
A cluster-randomized controlled trial of a computerized antithrombotic risk assessment tool to optimize stroke prevention in general practice: a study protocol
- Bajorek, Beata, Magin, Parker, Hilmer, Sarah, Krass, Ines
A complementary role for tetraspanin superfamily member CD151 and ADP purinergic P2Y₁₂ receptor in platelets
- Makkawi, Mohammed, Moheimani, Fatemeh, Alserihi, Raed, Howells, David, Wright, Mark, Ashman, Leonie, Jackson, Denise E.
A multi-state, multi-site, multi-sector healthcare improvement model: implementing evidence for practice
- Edwards, Karen-Leigh, Walker, Kim, Duff, Jed
A qualitative synthesis of trials promoting physical activity behaviour change among post-treatment breast cancer survivors
- Short, Camille E., James, Erica L., Stacey, Fiona, Plotnikoff, Ronald C.
A randomised controlled trial of sublingual buprenorphine-naloxone film versus tablets in the management of opioid dependence
- Lintzeris, N., Leung, S. Y., Ali, R., Dunlop, A. J., Larance, B., White, N., Rivas, G. R., Holland, R. M., Degenhardt, L., Muhleisen, P., Hurley, M.
A revalidation of the weight related behaviours questionnaire within an Australian pregnancy cohort
- Fealy, Shanna, Attia, John, Leigh, Lucy, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Hazelton, Michael, Foureur, Maralyn, Collins, Clare E., Smith, Roger, Hure, Alexis
A test of the theory of planned behavior to predict physical activity in an overweight/obese population sample of adolescents from Alberta, Canada
- Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Lubans, David R., Costigan, Sarah A., McCargar, Linda
Absent filling of ipsilateral superficial middle cerebral vein is associated with poor outcome after reperfusion therapy
- Zhang, Sheng, Lai, Yangxiao, Ding, Xinfa, Parsons, Mark, Zhang, John H., Lou, Min
Activity trackers implement different behavior change techniques for activity, sleep, and sedentary behaviors
- Duncan, Mitch, Murawski, Beatrice, Short, Camille E., Rebar, Amanda L., Schoeppe, Stephanie, Alley, Stephanie, Vandelanotte, Corneel, Kirwan, Morwenna
Acute oxygen therapy: a review of prescribing and delivery practices
- Cousins, Joyce L., Wark, Peter A. B., McDonald, Vanessa M.
Adolescents' perception of the relationship between movement skills, physical activity and sport
- Barnett, Lisa, Cliff, Ken, Morgan, Philip, van Beurden, Eric
Advances and future directions for management of trauma patients with musculoskeletal injuries
- Balogh, Zsolt J., Reumann, Marie K., Gruen, Russell L., Mayer-Kuckuk, Philipp, Schuetz, Michael A., Harris, Ian A., Gabbe, Belinda J., Bhandari, Mohit
An online intervention for co-occurring depression and problematic alcohol use in young people: primary outcomes from a randomized controlled trial
- Deady, Mark, Mills, Katherine L., Teesson, Maree, Kay-Lambkin, Frances
Analysis of immune-related loci identifies 48 new susceptibility variants for multiple sclerosis
- Beecham, Ashley H., Patsopoulos, Nikolaos A., Oturai, Annette, Saarela, Janna, Fontaine, Bertrand, Hemmer, Bernhard, Martin, Claes, Zipp, Frauke, D'Alfonso, Sandra, Martinelli-Boneschi, Filippo, Taylor, Bruce, Harbo, Hanne F., Xifara, Dionysia K., Lechner-Scott, Jeannette, Davis, Mary F., Kemppinen, Anu, Cotsapas, Chris, Shah, Tejas S., Spencer, Chris, Booth, David, Goris, An
Analysis of protein thiol changes occurring during rat sperm epididymal maturation
- Baker, Mark A., Weinberg, Anita, Hetherington, Louise, Villaverde, Ana Izabel S. B., Velkov, Tony
Animal models of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Fricker, Michael, Deane, Andrew, Hansbro, Philip M.
Animal models of COPD: what do they tell us?
- Jones, Bernadette, Donovan, Chantal, Hansbro, Philip M., Liu, Gang, Gomez, Henry M., Chimankar, Vrushali, Harrison, Celese L., Wiegman, Cornelis H., Adcock, Ian M., Knight, Darryl A., Hirota, Jeremy A.
Antagonism of miR-328 increases the antimicrobial function of macrophages and neutrophils and rapid clearance of non-typeable Haemophilus Influenzae (NTHi) from infected lung
- Tay, Hock L., Kaiko, Gerald E., Foster, Paul S., Plank, Maximilian, Li, JingJing, Maltby, Steven, Essilfie, Ama-Tawiah, Jarnicki, Andrew, Yang, Ming, Mattes, Joerg, Hansbro, Philip M.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?