A qualitative study into the use of formal services for dementia by carers from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities
- Shanley, Christopher, Boughtwood, Desiree, Adams, Jon, Santalucia, Yvonne, Kyriazopoulos, Helena, Pond, Dimity, Rowland, Jeffrey
A qualitative study of stakeholder views of the conditions for and outcomes of successful clinical networks
- McInnes, Elizabeth, Middleton, Sandy, Gardner, Glenn, Haines, Mary, Haertsch, Maggie, Paul, Christine L., Castaldi, Peter
Embedding chiropractic in indigenous health care organisations: applying the normalisation process model
- Polus, Barbara I, Paterson, Charlotte, Van Rotterdam, Joan, Vindigni, Dein
Growing old before growing rich: inequality in health service utilization among the mid-aged and elderly in Gansu and Zhejiang Provinces, China
- Wang, Yang, Wang, Jian, Maitland, Elizabeth, Zhao, Yaohui, Nicholas, Stephen, Lu, Mingshan
Retention of allied health professionals in rural New South Wales: a thematic analysis of focus group discussions
- Keane, Sheila, Lincoln, Michelle, Smith, Tony
Sustaining modified behaviours learnt in a diabetes prevention program in regional Australia: the role of social context
- Walker, Christine, Hernan, Andrea, Reddy, Prasuna, Dunbar, James A.
The health services burden of heart failure: an analysis using linked population health data-sets
- Robertson, Jane, McElduff, Patrick, Pearson, Sallie-Anne, Henry, David A., Inder, Kerry J., Attia, John R.
Using administrative health data to describe colorectal and lung cancer care in New South Wales, Australia: a validation study
- Goldsbury, David E., Armstrong, Katie, Simonella, Leonardo, Armstrong, Bruce K., O'Connell, Dianne L.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?