'We cannot give one millimetre'? Liberalism, enlightenment and diversity.
30th anniversary commentary on Koch T. (1994) Establishing rigour in qualitative research: the decision trail. Journal of Advanced Nursing 19, 976–986
Acceptability of a urinary continence promotion programme to women in postpartum
- Chiarelli, Pauline, Murphy, Barbara, Cockburn, Jill
Acrosome formation during sperm transit through the epididymis in two marsupials, the tammar wallaby (Macropus eugenii) and the brushtail possum (Trichosurus vulpecula)
- Lin, Minjie, Rodger, John C.
Against difference and diversity in social work: the case of human rights
Aiding diagnosis of attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder and its subtypes: discriminant function analysis of event-related potential data
- Smith, Janette L., Johnstone, Stuart J., Barry, Robert J.
Assessment may conceal therapeutic benefit: findings from a randomized controlled trial for hazardous drinking
- Kypri, Kypros, Langley , John D., Saunders, John B., Cashell-Smith, Martine L.
Bacterial subcellular architecture: recent advances and future prospects
Circulating microvesicles in snakebite patients with microangiopathy
- Enjeti, Anoop K., Lincz, Lisa F., Seldon, Michael, Isbister, Geoffrey K.
Condom negotiation: experiences of sexually active young women
- East, Leah, Jackson, Debra, O'Brien, Louise, Peters, Kathleen
Consumer debt in Australia: why banks will not turn their backs on profit
Detection of ehrlichia platys in dogs in Australia
- Brown, G. K., Martin, A., Roberts, T. K., Aitken, R. J.
Differences in national identity, violence and conflict in international sport tournaments: hic sunt leones!
- Caruso, Raul, Di Domizio, Marco, Savage, David A.
Differential involvement of rat medial prefrontal cortex dopamine receptors in modulation of hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis responses to different stressors
- Spencer, S. J., Ebner, K., Day, T. A.
Digital photogrammetry and microscope photographs
- Mitchell, H. L., Kniest, H. T., Won-Jin, Oh
Dynamics of narrow-band EEG phase effects in the passive auditory oddball task
- Barry, Robert J., Rushby, Jacqueline A., Smith, Janette L., Clarke, Adam R., Croft, Rodney J.
Education in the continuous present
In children using intensive insulin therapy, a 20-g variation in carbohydrate amount significantly impacts on postprandial glycaemia
- Smart, C. E., King, B. R., McElduff, P., Collins, C. E.
Is an agreement an exchange of intentions?
Karl Barth, Emil Brunner and the subjectivity of the object of Christian hope
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?