Alloiococcus otitidis: an emerging pathogen in otitis media
- Ashhurst-Smith, Christopher, Hall, Sharron T., Stuart, John, Burns, Christine J., Liet, Esther, Walker, Paul J., Dorrington, Robert, Eisenberg, Robert, Robilliard, Malcolm, Blackwell, C. Caroline
Anxiety is linked to new-onset dyspepsia in the Swedish population: a 10-year follow-up study
- Aro, Pertti, Talley, Nicholas J., Johansson, Sven-Erik, Agréus, Lars, Ronkainen, Jukka
Can Australian radiographers assess screening mammograms accurately? Biennial follow-up from a four year prospective study and lesion analysis
- Moran, S., Warren-Forward, H.
Can Australian radiographers assess screening mammograms accurately? First stage results from a four year prospective study
- Moran, S., Warren-Forward, H.
Cardiovascular risk assessment among rural population: findings from a cohort study in a peripheral region of Bangladesh
- Fatema, K., Zwar, N. A., Milton, A. H., Rahman, B., Awal, A. S. M. N., Ali, L.
Colonic spirochetosis is associated with colonic eosinophilia and irritable bowel syndrome in a general population in Sweden
- Walker, Marjorie M., Talley, Nicholas J., Inganäs, Linn, Engstrand, Lars, Jones, Michael P., Nyhlin, Henry, Agréus, Lars, Kjellstrom, Lars, Öst, Åke, Andreasson, Anna
Effect of amitriptyline and escitalopram on functional dyspepsia: a multicenter, randomized controlled study
- Talley, Nicholas J., Locke, G. Richard, El-Serag, Hashem B., Moayyedi, Paul, Herrick, Linda M., Szarka, Lawrence A., Camilleri, Michael, Hamilton, Frank A., Schleck, Cathy D., Tilkes, Katherine E., Zinsmeister, Alan R., Saito, Yuri A., Almazar, Ann E., Bouras, Ernest P., Howden, Colin W., Lacy, Brian E., DiBaise, John K., Prather, Charlene M., Abraham, Bincy P.
Estimated GFR and the effect of intensive blood pressure lowering after acute intracerebral hemorrhage
- Zheng, Danni, Sato, Shoichiro, Parsons, M. W., Miteff , F., Spratt, N., Levi , C. R., Arima, Hisatomi, Heeley, Emma, Delcourt, Candice, Cao, Yongjun, Chalmers, John, Anderson, Craig S., INTERACT2 Investigators,, Sturm , J.
Factors associated with the health care cost in older Australian women with arthritis: an application of the Andersen's Behavioural Model of Health Services Use
- Lo, T. K. T., Parkinson, L., Cunich, M., Byles, J.
Feasibility study into the use of online instrumentation courses for medical radiation scientists
- MacDonald-Hill, J. L., Warren-Forward, H. M.
- Stanghellini, Vincenzo, Chan, Francis K. L., Hasler, William L., Malagelada, Juan R., Suzuki, Hidekazu, Tack, Jan, Talley, Nicholas J.
Health service use among persons with self-reported depression: a longitudinal analysis of 7,164 women
- Adams, Jon, Sibbritt, David, Lui, Chi-Wai
Hematologic effects and complications of snake envenoming
- Berling, I., Isbister, G. K.
Herbal medicines for the treatment of functional and inflammatory bowel disorders
- Holtmann, Gerald, Talley, Nicholas J.
Improving nurse-patient communication with patients with communication impairments: hospital nurses' views on the feasibility of using mobile communication technologies
- Sharpe, Bridget, Hemsley, Bronwyn
Ottawa panel evidence-based clinical practice guidelines for foot care in the management of juvenile idiopathic arthritis
- Brosseau, Lucie, Toupin-April, Karin, Cavallo, Sabrina, De Angelis, Gino, Loew, Laurianne, Rahman, Prinon, Marcotte, Rachel, Taki, Jade, Bisaillon, Jacinthe, King, Judy, Coda, Andrea, Hendry, Gordon J., Wells, George, Smith, Christine A., Pugh, Arlanna G., Stinson, Jennifer N., Duffy, Ciarán M., Gifford, Wendy, Moher, David, Sherrington, Catherine
Part-time clinical anesthesia practice: a review of the economic, quality, and safety issues
- McIntosh, Catherine A., Macario, Alex
Prognostic value of 2-[¹⁸F] fluoro-2-deoxy-D-glucose positron emission tomography-computed tomography scan carried out during and after radiation therapy for head and neck cancer using visual therapy response interpretation criteria
- Min, M., Lin, P., Lee, M., Ho Shon, I., Lin, M., Forstner, D., Tieu, M. T., Chicco, A., Bray, V., Fowler, A.
Quality of referrals and guideline compliance for time to consultation at an acute neurovascular clinic
- Sales, Milton, Quain, Debbie, Lasserson, Dan, Levi, Christopher, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Jiwa, Moyez, Parsons, Mark, Russell, Michelle, Clarey, Jamie, Magin, Parker
Radiation safety considerations and compliance within equine veterinary clinics: results of an Australian survey
- Surjan, Y., Ostwald, P., Milross, C., Warren-Forward, H.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?