Improving academic and public health impact of Cochrane public health reviews: what can we learn from bibliographic metrics and author dissemination strategies? A cross-sectional study
- Wolfenden, Luke, Close, Shara, Finch, Megan, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Ramanathan, Shanthi, De Santis, Karina Karolina, Car, Loraine Tudor, Doyle, Jodie, McCrabb, Sam
A Length-Constrained Ideal Curve Flow
- McCoy, James A., Wheeler, Glen E., Wu, Yuhan
A Machine Learning Approach for Identification of Malignant Mesothelioma Etiological Factors in an Imbalanced Dataset
- Alam, Talha Mahboob, Shaukat, Kamran, Mahboob, Haris, Sarwar, Muhammad Umer, Iqbal, Farhat, Nasir, Adeel, Hameed, Ibrahim A., Luo, Suhuai
A novel high throughput screen to identify candidate molecular networks that regulate spermatogenic stem cell functions
- Lord, Tessa, Law, Nathan C., Oatley, Melissa J., Miao, Deqiang, Du, Guihua, Oatley, Jon M.
A systematic review of adaptations and effectiveness of scaled-up nutrition interventions
- Sutherland, Rachel L., Jackson, Jacklyn K., Milat, Andrew J., Bauman, Adrian E., Wolfenden, Luke, Lane, Cassandra, McCrabb, Sam, Nathan, Nicole K., Yoong, Sze Lin, Lum, Melanie, Byaruhanga, Judith, McLaughlin, Matthew, Brown, Alison
A systematic review of scope and quality of health economic evaluations conducted in Ethiopia
- Erku, Daniel, Mersha, Amanual G., Ali, Eskinder Eshetu, Gebretekle, Gebremedhin B., Wubishet, Befikadu L., Kassie, Gizat Molla, Mulugeta, Anwar, Mekonnen, Alemayehu B., Eshetie, Tesfahun C., Scuffham, Paul
Antibiotic prescribing for upper respiratory tract infections and acute bronchitis: a longitudinal analysis of general practitioner trainees
- Baillie, Emma J., Merlo, Gregory, Magin, Parker, Tapley, Amanda, Mulquiney, Katie J., Davis, Joshua S., Fielding, Alison, Davey, Andrew, Holliday, Elizabeth, Ball, Jean, Spike, Neil, FitzGerald, Kristen, van Driel, Mieke L.
Australian and New Zealand Social Workers adjusting to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Alston, Margaret, Irons, Kelly, Foote, Wendy, Adamson, Carole, Boddy, Jenny, Fronek, Patricia, Briggs, Lynne, Hay, Kathryn, Howard, Amanda, Rowlands, Allison, Hazeleger, Tricia
Cefazolin susceptibility of coagulase-negative staphylococci (CoNS) causing late-onset neonatal bacteraemia
- Marr, I., Swe, K., Henderson, A., Lacey, J.A., Carter, G.P., Ferguson, J. K.
Climate change and Australian general practice vocational education: a cross-sectional study
- Wild, Kathleen, Tapley, Amanda, FitzGerald, Kristen, Spike, Neil, Magin, Parker, Fielding, Alison, Holliday, Elizabeth, Ball, Jean, Horton, Graeme, Blashki, Grant, Davey, Andrew, van Driel, Mieke, Turner, Alexandria
Clindamycin adjunctive therapy for severe Staphylococcus aureus treatment evaluation (CASSETTE) - An open-labelled pilot randomized controlled trial
- Campbell, A. J., Dotel, R., O'Sullivan, M. V. N., Price, D. J., Robinson, J. O., Whelan, A., Tong, S. Y. C., Bowen, A. C., Davis, J. S., Braddick, M., Britton, P. N., Eisen, D. P., Francis, J. R., Lynar, S., McMullan, B., Meagher, N., Nelson, J.
Competitive arousal: Sources, Effects, and Implications
- Ku, Gillian, Adam, Marc T. P.
Effect of preformed foot orthoses in reducing pain in children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis: A multicentre randomized clinical trial
- Fellas, Antoni, Singh-Grewal, Davinder, Chaitow, Jeffrey, Santos, Derek, Clapham, Matthew, Coda, Andrea
Effectiveness and reporting of nutrition interventions in cardiac rehabilitation programmes: a systematic review
- Kocanda, Lucy, Schumacher, Tracy L., Britton, Ben, May, Jennifer, Kerr, Jane, Rutherford, Julie, Boyle, Andrew, Inder, Kerry, Collins, Clare E., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Whatnall, Megan C., Fenwick, Matthew, Brown, Leanne J., Rollo, Megan E., Jansson, Anna, Burrows, Tracy L., Duncan, Mitch J.
Effectiveness of school-based nutrition intervention components on fruit and vegetable intake and nutrition knowledge in children aged 4-12 years old: an umbrella review
- Verdonschot, Angeliek, Follong, Berit M., Collins, Clare E., de Vet, Emely, Haveman-Nies, Annemien, Bucher, Tamara
Facilitated case conferences on end-of-life care for persons with advanced dementia - A qualitative study of interactions between long-term care clinicians and family members
- Francisco, Mari Claire, Lane, Heather, Goodall, Stephen, Agar, Meera, Luckett, Tim, Disalvo, Domenica, Pond, Dimity, Mitchell, Geoffrey, Chenoweth, Lynette, Phillips, Jane, Beattie, Elizabeth, Luscombe, Georgina
Factors associated with Australian female doctors’ long term, as opposed to short term, rural Family Medicine work
- Playford, Denese, Masi, Lauren, Rowe, Anne, May, Jennifer, Wharton, Rosalie
Frailty Risk in Older Adults Associated With Long-Term Exposure to Ambient PM
- Guo, Yanfei F., Ng, Nawi, Kowal, Paul, Lin, Hualiang, Ruan, Ye, Shi, Yan, Wu, Fan
Healthcare Needs and Perceptions of People Living with Inflammatory Bowel Disease in Australia: A Mixed-Methods Study
- Prasad, Sharmila S., Walker, Marjorie M., Talley, Nicholas J., Keely, Simon, Kairuz, Therése, Jones, Michael P., Duncanson, Kerith
High Attack Rate of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 B.1.1.529 Among 2-Dose Vaccinated Populations in 2 Indoor Entertainment Setting Outbreaks
- Liu, Bette, Stepien, Sandrine, Pye, Victoria, Law, Charlee, Dalton, Craig, Durrheim, David N., Macartney, Kristine
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?