Second-hand smoke levels in UK pubs and bars: do the English Public Health White Paper proposals go far enough?
- Gee, I. L., Watson, A. F. R., Carrington, J., Edwards, P. R., van Tongeren, M., McElduff, P., Edwards, R. E.
Outcomes of a school-based program for young children with disruptive behaviors
- Plath, Debbie, Croce, Nic, Crofts, Penny, Stuart, Greame
Regulatory approaches to managing artificial intelligence systems in autonomous vehicles in Australia
- Thiele-Evans, Lilla, Pepper, Blake, Zeleznikow, John, Foster, Neil, Sourdin, Tania
Macro Changes and the Implications for Higher Education Research: A Case Study in the Health Sector and Graduate Practice
- Robinson, Tracy, Twyford, Kylie, Teede, Helena, Crump, Stephen
The flagellar protein Enkurin is required for mouse sperm motility and for transport through the female reproductive tract
- Jungnickel, Melissa K., Sutton, Keith A., Baker, Mark A., Cohen, Michael G., Sanderson, Michael J., Florman, Harvey M.
The Hunter Serotonin Toxicity Criteria: simple and accurate diagnostic decision rules for serotonin toxicity
- Dunkley, E. J. C., Isbister, G. K., Sibbritt, D., Dawson, A. H., Whyte, I. M.
Unsustainable food production: its social origins and alternatives
Possibilities of inversion of satellite third-order gravitational tensor onto gravity anomalies: a case study for central Europe
- Pitoňák, Martin, Šprlák, Michal, Tenzer, Robert
Cohort Profile: The New South Wales Child Development Study (NSW-CDS)-Wave 2 (child age 13 years)
- Green, Melissa J., Harris, Felicity, Laurens, Kristin R., Kariuki, Maina, Tzoumakis, Stacy, Dean, Kimberlie, Islam, Fakhrul, Rossen, Larissa, Whitten, Tyson, Smith, Maxwell, Holbrook, Allyson, Bore, Miles, Brinkman, Sally, Chilvers, Marilyn, Sprague, Titia, Stevens, Robert, Carr, Vaughan J.
Readiness to quit smoking and quit attempts among Australian mental health inpatients
- Stockings, Emily, Bowman, Jenny, Wiggers, John, McElwaine, Kathleen, Baker, Amanda, Terry, Margarett, Clancy, Richard, Bartlem, Kate, Wye, Paula, Bridge, Paula, Knight, Jenny
Sugar input, metabolism and signaling mediated by invertase: roles in development, yield potential and response to drought and heat
- Ruan, Yong-Ling, Jin, Ye, Yang, Yue-Jian, Li, Guo-Jing, Boyer, John S.
Long-term mortality risks associated with mild anaemia in older persons: the Busselton health study
- Chalmers, Kerry A., Knuiman, Matthew W., Divitini, Mark L., Bruce, David G., Olynyk, John K., Milward, Elizabeth A.
Imagining health problems as social issues
Estimating the global disease burden due to ultraviolet radiation exposure
- Lucas, Robyn M., McMichael, Anthony J., Armstrong, Bruce K., Smith, Wayne T.
Photobiology of vitamins
- Lucock, Mark, Jones, Patrice, Martin, Charlotte, Yates, Zoe, Veysey, Martin, Furst, John, Beckett, Emma
Reliability of using the proposed international consensus video signs of potential concussion for national rugby league head impact events
Using questionnaires in qualitative human geography
- McGuirk, Pauline M., O'Neill, Phillip
The nationalization of the masses
- Markwick, Roger D., Doumanis, Nicholas
Combination of vancomycin and β-lactam therapy for methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus bacteremia: a pilot multicenter randomized controlled trial
- Davis, Joshua S., Majumdar, S, Ralph, A, Baird, R, Gordon, C, Jeremiah, C, Leung, G, Brischetto, A, Crowe, A, Dakh, F, Whykes, K, Kirkwood, M, Owen, S, Menon, M, Somerville, L, Subedi, S, O'Sullivan, M, Liu, E, Zhou, F, Robinson, O, Coombs, G, Ferguson, P, Pollet, S, Van Hal, S, Davis, R, Sud, Archana, Kirby, Adrienne, Tong, Steven Y. C., O'Sullivan, Matthew V. N., Robinson, James O., Ferguson, Patricia E., Foo, Hong, van Hal, Sebastiaan J., Ralph, Anna P., Howden, Benjamin P., Binks, Paula M.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?