Introducing augmented reality technology to enhance learning in pharmacy education: a pilot study
- Schneider, Jennifer, Patfield, Melanie, Croft, Hayley, Salem, Saad, Munro, Irene
A review and database of snake venom proteomes
- Tasoulis, Theo, Isbister, Geoffrey K.
Controversies in the science of sedentary behaviour and health: insights, perspectives and future directions from the 2018 Queensland sedentary behaviour think tank
- Biddle, Stuart J. H., Bennie, Jason A., Buman, Matthew, Clark, Bronwyn, Dohrn, Ing-Mari, Duncan, Mitch, Gilson, Nicholas, Kolbe-Alexander, Tracy, Pavey, Toby, Reid, Natasha, Vandelanotte, Corneel, Vergeer, Ineke, De Cocker, Katrien, Vincent, Grace E., Dunstan, David, Gardiner, Paul A., Healy, Genevieve N., Lynch, Brigid, Owen, Neville, Brakenridge, Charlotte, Brown, Wendy
Assessing dietary outcomes in intervention studies: pitfalls, strategies, and research needs
- Kirkpatrick, Sharon I., Collins, Clare E., Keogh, Ruth H., Krebs-Smith, Susan M., Neuhouser, Marian L., Wallace, Angela
Comparison of two sources of clinical audit data to assess the delivery of diabetes care in Aboriginal communities
- Regan, Timothy, Paul, Christine, Ishiguchi, Paul, D Este, Catherine, Koller, Claudia, Forshaw, Kristy, Noble, Natasha, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Bisquera, Alessandra, Eades, Sandra
Exposure to tobacco, environmental tobacco smoke and nicotine in pregnancy: a pragmatic overview of reviews of maternal and child outcomes, effectiveness of interventions and barriers and facilitators to quitting
- Gould, Gillian S., Havard, Alys, Li Lim, Ling, The PSANZ Smoking in Pregnancy Expert Group, Kumar, Ratika
Experimental investigation on graphene oxide/SrCl₂·6H₂O modified CaCl₂·6H₂O and the resulting thermal performances
- Jin, Zhiyang, Tian, Yuanyuan, Xu, Xiaoxiao, Cui, Hongzhi, Tang, Waiching, Yun, Yanchun, Sun, Goxing
Rethinking suicide in rural Australia: a study protocol for examining and applying knowledge of the social determinants to improve prevention in non-Indigenous populations
- Fitzpatrick, Scott J., Brew, Bronwyn K., Read, Donna M. Y., Inder, Kerry J., Hayes, Alan, Perkins, David
Diet quality and incident non-communicable disease in the 1946–1951 cohort of the Australian longitudinal study on women’s health
- Hlaing-Hlaing, Hlaing, Dolja-Gore, Xenia, Tavener, Meredith, James, Erica L., Hodge, Allison M., Hure, Alexis J.
‘Breathing Fire’: Impact of Prolonged Bushfire Smoke Exposure in People with Severe Asthma
- Beyene, Tesfalidet, Harvey, Erin S., Murphy, Vanessa E., Holliday, Elizabeth G., Vertigan, Anne E., Peters, Matthew, Farah, Claude S., Jenkins, Christine R., Katelaris, Constance H., Harrington, John, Langton, David, Bardin, Philip, Van Buskirk, Joseph, Katsoulotos, Gregory P., Upham, JW, Chien, J, Bowden, JJ, Rimmer, J, Bell, R, Gibson, Peter G., McDonald, Vanessa M., Jensen, Megan E., Horvat, Jay C., Morgan, Geoffrey G., Zosky, Graeme R., Jegasothy, Edward, Hanigan, Ivan
Environmental and anthropogenic impacts on avifaunal assemblages in an urban parkland, 1976 to 2007
- Ormond, Sara Elizabeth, Whatmough, Robert, Hudson, Irene Lena, Daniels, Christopher Brian
Mechanistic insight into the regulation of lipoxygenase-driven lipid peroxidation events in human spermatozoa and their impact on male fertility
- Walters, Jessica L. H., Anderson, Amanda L., Martins da Silva, Sara J., Aitken, R. John, De Iuliis, Geoffry N., Sutherland, Jessie M., Nixon, Brett, Bromfield, Elizabeth G.
Social life cycle assessment used in indigenous contexts: a critical analysis
- MacNeil, Kristina Sehlin, Daniels-Mayes, Sheelagh, Akbar, Skye, Marsh, Jillian, Wik-Karlsson, Jenny, Össbo, Åsa
Relationship between soil fungi and seedling density in the vicinity of adult conspecifics in an arid desert forest
- Long, Yanxin, Yang, Xiaodong, Cao, Yuee, Lv, Guanghui, Li, Yan, Pan, Y., Yan, Kaihong, Liu, Yanju
Some comments on the entropy-based criteria for piping
- Imre, Emöke, Nagy, Laszlo, Lőrincz, Janos, Rahemi, Negar, Schanz, Tom, Singh, Vijay P., Fityus, Stephen
Vitamin and mineral supplementation practices in preterm infants: A survey of australian and New Zealand neonatal intensive and special care units
- Oliver, Colleen, Watson, Caitlin, Crowley, Elesa, Gilroy, Melissa, Page, Denise, Weber, Katrina, Messina, Deanna, Cormack, Barbara
Safety bubbles: a review of the proposed functions of froth nesting among anuran amphibians
A long-term spatiotemporal analysis of vegetation greenness over the himalayan region using google earth engine
- Kumari, Nikul, Srivastava, Ankur, Dumka, Umesh Chandra
Nitrogen release in soils amended with different organic and inorganic fertilizers under contrasting moisture regimes: A laboratory incubation study
- Uddin, Shihab, Islam, Mohammad Rafiqul, Jahangir, Mohammad Mofizur Rahman, Rahman, Mohammad Mojibur, Hassan, Sabry, Hassan, Mohamed M., Abo-Shosha, Ali A., Ahmed, Atel F., Rahman, Mohammad Mahmudur
Breakfast cereal consumption and obesity risk amongst the mid-age cohort of the Australian Longitudinal Study on Women's Health
- Quatela, Angelica, Callister, Robin, Patterson, Amanda J., McEvoy, Mark, MacDonald-Wicks, Lesley K.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?