“LONG COVID”—A hypothesis for understanding the biological basis and pharmacological treatment strategy
- Jarrott, Bevyn, Head, Richard, Pringle, Kirsty G., Lumbers, Eugenie R., Martin, Jennifer H.
‘Repeat’ prescriptions and antibiotic resistance: findings from Australian community pharmacy
- Fredericks, Ian, Hollingworth, Samantha, Pudmenzky, Alex, Rossato, Laurence, Kairuz, Therése
‘Immunisation, I haven't had a problem, but once again the transport, making an appointment, the time that you waste and all of those things are an issue’—Understanding childhood under-immunisation in Mid North Coast New South Wales, Australia
- Bolsewicz, Katarzyna, Thomas, Jackie, Corben, Paul, Thomas, Susan, Tudball, Jacqueline, Fernando, Melanie
‘I can't go, I can't afford it’: Financial concern amongst health students undertaking rural and remote placements during COVID-19
- Jessup, Belinda, Hoang, Ha, Rasiah, Rohan, Podubinski, Tegan, Obamiro, Kehinde, Bourke, Lisa, Hellwege, Barbara, Jatrana, Santosh, Heaney, Susan, Farthing, Annie, Sheepway, Lyndal
Xeroderma pigmentosum genes and melanoma risk
- Paszkowska-Szczur, K., Scott, R. J., Lubinski, J., Debniak, T., Serrano-Fernandez, P., Mirecka, A., Gapska, P., Górski, B., Cybulski, C., Maleszka, R., Sulikowski, M., Nagay, L.
Within and beyond: some implications of developmental contexts for reframing school psychology
- Hacker, Andrew H., Hayes , Alan
Why are pretreatment prostate-specific antigen levels and biochemical recurrence poor predictors of prostate cancer survival?
- Denham, James W., Steigler, Allison, Wilcox, Chantelle, Lamb, David S., Joseph, David, Atkinson, Chris, Tai, Keen-Hun, Spry, Nigel A., Gleeson, Paul S., D'Este, Catherine
Who are the support persons of haematological cancer survivors and how is their performance perceived?
- Hall, Alix, Lynagh, Marita, Carey, Mariko, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Mansfield, Elise
Which interventions best support the health and wellbeing needs of rural populations experiencing natural disasters?
- Goodwin, Nicholas, Lewis, Suzanne, Dalton, Hazel, Prael, Grace
When your source is smiling, consumers may automatically smile with you: investigating the source expressive display hypothesis
- Kulczynski, Alicia, Ilicic, Jasmina, Baxter, Stacey M.
When it is not primary progressive aphasia: A scoping review of spoken language impairment in other neurodegenerative dementias
- Suárez-González, Aida, Cassani, Alice, Gopalan, Ragaviveka, Stott, Joshua, Savage, Sharon
What is the effective sample size of a spatial point process?
- Renner, Ian W., Warton, David I., Hui, Francis K. C.
Weight and weight control behaviors during long-term endometrial cancer survivorship: Results of the Laparoscopic Approach to Cancer of the Endometrium long-term follow-up study
- Janda, Monika, Forder, Peta, Gebski, Val, Sandjia, Saira, Armfield, Nigel, Obemair, Andreas
Water loss due to evaporation from open reservoirs under weather conditions in Vietnam
- Nguyen, Thi Bang Tuyen, Nguyen, Thi Hong Nhung, Pham, Quoc Thai
Waiting times in aged care: What matters?
Voxel-based supervised machine learning of peripheral zone prostate cancer using noncontrast multiparametric MRI
- Gholizadeh, Neda, Simpson, John, Ramadan, Saadallah, Denham, Jim, Lau, Peter, Siddique, Sabbir, Dowling, Jason, Welsh, James, Chalup, Stephan, Greer, Peter B.
VMAT linear accelerator commissioning and quality assurance: dose control and gantry speed tests
- Barnes, Michael P., Rowshanfarzad, Pejman, Greer, Peter B.
Vitamin D for the management of asthma
- Martineau, Adrian R., Cates, Christopher J., Urashima, Mitsuyoshi, Jensen, Megan, Griffiths, Alex P., Nurmatov, Ulugbek, Sheikh, Aziz, Griffiths, Chris J.
Visualising the urethra for prostate radiotherapy planning
- Richardson, Matthew, Skehan, Kate, Wilton, Lee, Sams, Joshua, Samuels, Justin, Goodwin, Jonathan, Greer, Peter, Sridharan, Swetha, Martin, Jarad
Videomicroscopy as a tool for investigation of the microcirculation in the newborn
- Wright, Ian M. R., Latter, Joanna L., Dyson, Rebecca M., Levi, Chris R., Clifton, Vicki L.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?